Terms Confirmation Checkbox

Terms Confirmation Checkbox

by webserviceXXL

Add a custom checkbox to your cart page with just a few clicks

Best4software

Update: Support reagiert wohl nur bei Negativen Bewertungen. Sehr Schade. Das Geld für die App kann man sich sparen. Es funktioniert nicht richtig und man hat nur Probleme damit. Mal geht der Checkout gar nicht und dann kommt auch ohne die Checkbox zum Checkout. Das bringt alles nichts. Nicht zu Empfehlen. Update: Support probably only reacts on negative ratings. What a pity. You can save the money for the app. It does not work properly and you only have problems with it. Sometimes the checkout doesn't work at all and then you get to the checkout even without the checkbox. This does not help at all. Not recommendable.
-----------------------
Nach Anfangsschwierigkeiten wurden die Probleme super schnell und Professionell gelöst. So sollte Service immer sein. Bin sehr zufrieden und kann eine klare Empfehlung aussprechen. After initial difficulties, the problems were solved super fast and professionally. This is how service should always be. I am very satisfied and can give a clear recommendation.

Delaterre

Same issue as the previous customer. Paid for the terms and conditions app. after installing a new theme, it asks me to pay for it again.
Tried to contact the company multiple times with no response.
Need to go through the CC company to reverse the charges.
DO NOT BUY !!!

November 23, 2019

Sorry for the trouble. According to the support ticket from you I answered your question on Friday, 22 Nov 2019 at 11:45 AM. Didn't you ever get the e-mail? With the answer there was provided a simple copy and paste solution for your problem. If you are still interested in solving the actual problem, just reply to the mail.

ZQuiet

The app doesn’t’ function as promised and my team sent 3 support requests that all went unanswered. We are finding an alternate solution and charging back the fees for the app and “customization” option with our credit card company since they refuse to provide a working solution or any support. They should be removed from Shopify platform!

November 5, 2019

Sorry for the trouble. We just check all request but can't find a single request from "ZQuiet" in our ticket system. Did you used the "Get support" link in the app listing? However, we just checked the default integration of our app in your store and everything was working fine. See https://imgur.com/DcQFscC

The1407planners

The check box does not appear. I asked for help They said to turn off drawer for checkout. I did. It still does not work. At that you can't turn back off. I spent hours trying to get fixed and chatting with Shopify as this service provides no assistance. BE AWARE I HAD TO SHUT MY STORE DOWN AS PEOPLE COULD NOT CHECK OUT. THIS IS BAD!

Spirit Tribe Official

Got charged almost 3 extra dollars than what I was being told when purchasing, plus my app isn't working at all....