Terms Confirmation Checkbox

Terms Confirmation Checkbox

by webserviceXXL

Add custom checkboxes to your cart page with just a few clicks

The Real Scooters

The only option we could find that had 2 checkboxes... the default color looked terrible with our theme I contacted them and within 1 day they have it fixed to match our colors. Support was fantastic and extremely responsive. Definitely, recommend using them!

Global CBD Oil

We needed a custom solution for our store that would display different legal term checkboxes for different customers (ie: wholesale vs retail) as well as the ability to include multiple links in a single checkbox. I searched through every other app and was beginning to think it wasn't possible until I found Terms Confirmation Checkbox. Heiko is an absolute master artist and provided all of the custom solutions that I needed. It was done incredibly fast and the end result was exactly what I had asked for and then some, it even matched my stores's color scheme exactly! I am so impressed with this app and the above and beyond service provided by Heiko. When it comes to something as important as legal/liability terms, it is worth it to find an app that will EXACTLY meet your needs, that is what this app does. And with a one time fee instead of a re-occurring monthly bill, we will never have to worry about legal liability again, our terms are active on the checkout page and they will remain so for the life of our store. Don't be fooled by cheap installs for terms and conditions checkboxes, get exactly what you need to cover your store legally with Terms Confirmation Checkbox!

July 1, 2019

Thank you so much. I'm really glad to get such feedback. ❤️

Roofing Outlet

Great app! app designer is very helpful and makes adjustments for you! very simple to install! Thank you very much.

A Cottage in the City

Great app!! But even BETTER customer service! Heiko really worked with me to get this app running properly with another app that was conflicting with it. Now I get to use both apps that are needed and Heiko went the extra mile to make it happen. I would rate 10 stars if possible

Caroline's Dream

I contacted Heiko before buying this app to ask several questions related to what I needed to accomplish. He replied promptly and was very helpful. I purchased the app and it was operating on my site in less than 30 minutes. It is working as expected and I am confident that if I need any support, Heiko will continue his great customer service!

Sejlguide støtteshop

Needed a few minor customisations to make everything fit the theme. Heiko supported me super fast. Overall a very nice experience. Once again, thank you Heiko ;)

TestYourWill

I very like support of this company! I had some issue with app and after I wrote about it, they managed all thing on my store, so now everything works fine.

Bruedereser

The app works very well and with the service is the app definitve 5 stars.

Pressage Cd

Superb, and quick résolution, thank you!

Simplymoi

Easy to use after installing and does the job. We ran into a technical issue but Heiko was very helpful and proactive in providing a solution. He went beyond what we asked for and made the cart page much more cleaner and user-friendly. Thank you!

Previous 1