Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
3. januar 2024

Everything works as advertized. There were a few things that were not to my linking and the team helped solved them quickly with some customizations.

Kamerastore
Finland
Cirka et år bruger appen
28. november 2023

I give it absolutely five stars, and I wish I could give it more. It is user-friendly, and the instructions are easy to follow.

Kreate Me Kraftz
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
26. december 2023

Easier than I thought. Be sure to read the instructions - it will walk you right through it.

My Haven - Market
2 måneder bruger appen
8. november 2023

I've just recently learned about this feature but it's very necessary to protect yourself from fraud and chargebacks because we're here to make money for our families not to lose money and get scammed. Great tool guys.

Capital Designs Clothing Co
3 måneder bruger appen
24. januar 2024

Amazing App, does what it says with many customization options, the support team is great.

DAZZILIA
Brasilien
4 dage bruger appen
8. december 2023

does what it says for free when others want a subscription for the sae functionality.

Tingley Direct
17 dage bruger appen
22. november 2023

100% recommend. Very easy to use app. Fast and free.

TrailBlaze Gearhouse

TRTL.Health
Kuwait
12 måneder bruger appen
21. oktober 2023

This was absolutely great! I have a Shopify store and for some bad reason, Shopify does not offer the Terms and conditions Box. This is the perfect alternative; it’s customizable, and really easy to edit to your liking. I couldn’t get it to work at first, but after getting some help from customer support, the next day it was working great!

SmaahtGoodz
2 dage bruger appen
30. januar 2024

It works well once you figure out how it works. A bit finicky at first but pretty easy to set up.

Lumileed