Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Copernicus Brewing Company

Just installed it, it was easy to set up and it seems to work as promised. Plus, it's also free to use.

Redrow

The tool is easy to use and free compared to many others. I had to search for a long time, but luckily I found this app.

Military Matter

it works perfectly, easy as one click to ensure our clients understand our terms. I will suggest others to use it too.

Shop Agave

quick and easy to set up. showed up right away. no hassle or complicated and the best part is it is free!

©madragora

It is a very useful application because I can be sure that anyone who wants to buy it will read the terms of use.

The Artsy Black Girl

This app was very easy to navigate and set up. This was exactly what I was looking for and I will recommend to anyone else I know who is looking for this resource.

Cut it Out DK

Super easy to use. And works very good and fast. Easy setup and free what more can you ask for? What are you waiting for? download it now

Melynnated Designs

Awesome app. Definitelty a must if you make made-to-order items and or sell custom pieces! Would recommend.

Lovedema

The app is easy to use and very practical, it's worth using it. Just look at the video and it will be easy to configure the terms and conditions

UrbanaWay

Excellent Resource, I don't like to make changes on the code so this was the best solution I found .... works like a charm!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14