Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by RoarTheme

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

The Junior's - Food Market

This app did what it is supposed to do, I like that there was a final check to see if the app works. Nice to see the design options as well.

Swapcloud Games

Sencillamente increible, una app gratis, facil de personalizar y funcional, 10/10.......................................

abcore

Did exactly what we needed, very nice app. I love it, awesome.
I recommend this to others to use, its cool.

Posh Girl Bosses

Works great and was very easy to use. This will help me when it comes to keeping everything legal in my business.

Baubles-N-Bling

Very easy to install and set up. With the click of a few buttons and specific selections, this app loaded and was functioning in less than 5 minutes. The video tutorial was really a great visual aid as well. Thank you!

Kreatively Slayed

It was super easy to set up and there are a few customizations. this setup took less than 5 mins. this is just one more way to protect your business.

Chic Jewelry Boutique by Andrea

No way it could get easier. It literally took me less than 5 minutes and the look and layout were just right.

Pretty Girl Code

Easy to follow and add to my store! I the terms and condition book easy fast. I did not have any problems.

tradatelier

Fast and easy to install. I am not an expert with these things and got it pretty easy. Very nice and cool app

Pantilin-Market

Excellente application!! l'intégration avec mon thème c'est très bien passé tout fonctionne correctement.