ROAR: Terms and Conditions Box

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Garments of Europe

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 9 minutes

I used this app to make a "terms and conditions" check box, which works great and was very easy to setup.

Cha Cha Linda Vintage

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Adding an approval check box to my checkout was easy and allows me to make sure customers are not surprised by all sales being final.

WholenessOasis

Very simple to use and setup! Even allows you to customize your brand colors and the best part is it FREE to use which is my favorite.

The Daily Knead

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 19 minutes

So easy to install and use! Makes it easier for clients to see our terms and conditions before checkout! Thank you!!

Triple G Customs Glitter Glitz Glam

Time spent using app 13 minutes

I just installed this app today and it was so easy. I'm so excited to have the free app added to my website ;)

SkateMotivateEducate

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome free app! Thanks for this wonderful product to help my Shopify . I will continue to use it .

Crescent Pandantic LLC

Pretty simple app, makes sure people read my terms and conditions. I love the generated terms and conditions as well but i'll be using my own.

All Out North Idaho

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to ensure customers read the terms of service before checkout on my website. It runs smoothly and I am very happy with how easy it was to set up.

Cogs Cart

Time spent using app 22 minutes

A great free app which added value to my store and i fulfilled my gateway requirements with this app easily

100K Cattle Tag Ltd

Easy to use and customize, perfect for what we needed for our store! I had it customized and up and running in 5 minutes, I wish I would have tried this before other apps.