Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Price: Free

XIOS STORE

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 42 minutes

Is exactly what i need. It seems perfect, Thank you very much. Gongratulations for your work. Best regards

MASTERING P.o.P

I like the app. It seems to be very easy to use. I hope that it will be an app that I will keep installed on my Shopify store for a long time. Thank you

tahj - Try at home Jewelry

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Super easy installation. Was able to customize how I want it to look and readily available/easily seen on checkout page. Exactly what I was looking for

sierra-athletics.shop

Location Denmark

Literally solved all my problems in under 2 minutes for free. i would deffinetly recommend to anyone needing a good simple solution to this problem.

Bodacious Honeybee

Highly recommend this app! I use to at checkout so customers are aware of my shipping times for preorders.

Büffel Herz

Location Germany

My Shop is not live yet but the checkbox is working well. I had a problem and the support helped really quick. Thank you!

BackStage Nutz

Location Netherlands

Just great, exactly what I wanted. Helped me a lot to solve a big problem. A very handy tool to have

Locksmith Keyless

Excellent. great app. easy to use. free to use. does exactly what it says it does. I had issue using the app. reached out to the support team and they fixed it real quick. Thanks for the thorough and helpful response by the developer support team, it's much appreciated.

iShopTech.com.au

Location Australia

I was excited to come across a Terms & Conditions app which looked the goods. It certainly has not disappointed. There is flexibility within the app to customise where you would like the T&Cs on certain site pages and the support staff are true professionals. I highly recommend to all store owners. AAA+++

DIBB Design

Location Denmark

The App and service are in TOP and the app is FREE. Keep up the good work
I had a problem that the terms and con didn't at my slide cart. Contacted the support they answered within an hour and after one day my problem was solved.
Thanks