ROAR: Terms and Conditions Box

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 13, 2021

It is very easy to use. It is very useful and I recommend it to everyone because it adds to the seriousness of your site

Beast or Beauty
Croatia
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
April 12, 2021

GREAT, This app is very very helpful I have no issues, It is amazing, this will help against buybacks and fraud thank you!

Soleful Shoe Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 7, 2021

So far this app is working just as I need it to. Excited to use this to simplify my website, and make it cleaner.

Genesis 3D Printing, LLC
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
April 5, 2021

Quick and very easy to install Is working great. This quickly solved a problem for me that I thought was going to take a while to fix.

LeanScience
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
March 31, 2021

Customisable and does exactly what I wanted. It was easy to install, has a professional interface, and fits well in my Shopify theme.

New Zealand Aquavit Limited
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
March 31, 2021

LOVE THIS APP! This is easily the best one so far. It's user friendly, easy to install, and the UI / animations are absolutely marvellous. Thank you!!

jeremykyleart
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
March 25, 2021

Really easy to use and free. With the video provided makes it even easier. Looks good on shop and allows to preview results correctly. I definitely recommend this app !

Ortho Pillow
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 19, 2021

I recommend this app. To work with this app very easy. I like it! Support fast and helpful. Thanks :)

KASTANIEGAARDEN
Denmark
Time spent using app: 17 days
March 18, 2021

This app will be a tremendous help with ensuring customers acknowledge our terms and conditions. I feel much better knowing I’m protecting my business

Sweet Thing Desserts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 14, 2021

Awesome App. Very easy to install and set up. I am very pleased and wow, it's free. I highly recommend this app.

Lutzlilly