ROAR: Terms and Conditions Box

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 14, 2021

Awesome App. Very easy to install and set up. I am very pleased and wow, it's free. I highly recommend this app.

Lutzlilly
Time spent using app: 30 days
March 11, 2021

My experience has been great with this app and its customer service. I had a few problems with it working in my quick shop at first. However, Phil, my support guy was able to fix it, no problem. Thank you everyone at RoarTheme!

OfficeGaloreStore.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 10, 2021

i love how helpful it was! it showed me how it actually looked as well on my website before continuing

Galore.sunshine
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 8, 2021

I am happy to find this app. My store is now looking more Professional. I can’t wait for my customers to start using this app. Thanks

Rankeddeals.com
Germany
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited March 7, 2021

The best app by miles, really happy, I spent all day trying different ones and this is the ONLY app that actually works well! All the other apps use the same old boring code but this is so fresh! Its clean, well coded and I cant thank the author enough for... best app and free! perfect and a job WELL DONE!

LizosoftUK
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 5, 2021

great app and easy to translate to other language
I still have to check if it works now with langify for other languages - tbc

KarmaKarma
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 5, 2021

SOOOO easy! Just what I was looking for. It literally took me 2 minutes to download and have it up and running

BloomsURent
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
March 4, 2021

Installed app for a simple acceptance of shipping terms message. Easy to install and was able to customise the look to fit with my store's branding. Also liked that I could choose where to position the checkbox and message.

Bahay Living
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 4, 2021

Easy setup, but most important... It worked. Three step guide was nice and helpful. Recommended. Really

Redmen Family
Denmark
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 1, 2021

We had some issues with the terms and conditions not reflecting properly on our theme. We decided to contact support and support got back to us within 1 day. Despite our store having all sorts of issues due to other non-related problems (outside of the app), support was still incredibly kind to help us rectify our issues. A special and huge thanks to Phil :) The terms and conditions checkbox is now up and running on our store, and we couldn't be happier! We've been meaning to have this done for a long while. Thank you so much once again RoarTheme and Phil for the outstanding customer service and support!

Plus Minus