Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Free

My Stencil Lady

I had been trying to work out how to very easily add the checkbox in for terms and conditions - but also to agree to shipping and returns policies - this app was easy to use and works great!

Battle Born Offroad

Great app, super easy and user friendly. great protection for your company! i highly recommend getting this app

Aramat Jewels

very fast and simple installing is the terms and conditions app from your compagny. Great app works very well in shopify

正直屋 SHO-JIKI-YA

This is one of the best apps out there. Very easy to navigate and all you need is right in there. This app integrates with dynamic checkout as well. Thanks, RoarTheme!

Mega Lash Academy

Great App. I'm so glad I found it. Extremely helpful, and a lot of customization options and so easy to use.

SMALL SSENTIALS

I used this app to make so that I can be sure that customers read all of my policies. It is so easy to set up in the click of just a few buttons. This will always be my go to app!

Buffalo Trader Online

Easy to install and customizable to fit the needs of the seller. I have this app on another website and so far, it works great.

LTD Subblanks & More

I liked the ease of installing the app. Only 4 stars since I have not had a live sale to review it with.

DisagrEE

Seems to do exactly what it promises:) Thank you! :)
Seems to do exactly what it promises:) Thank you! :)

CMDrift

Works great just as advertised, easy, fast, no bloat. Love it so far! I use it to make sure customers read the requirements for an event before purchasing a ticket for the event.