ROAR: Terms and Conditions Box

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Gastrostudent

Works amazingly well! Very happy with the final result we managed to achieve on our store. Very good result.

Fin Pin Shop

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Such an easy app to use! We’ve been needing an app that adds a T&C’s checkbox on our checkout page. Couldn’t be happier!

The Health Food Emporium

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Very happy with this plugin. Simple and effective. I am not a developer so this is a great plugin to use with more than enough customization.

Lawnpride Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app and awesome support. The checkbox was not working initially on my theme, but the team at RoarTheme helped me out and fixed the problem in no time. Thanks!

Cuteboijohnnys Cosmetics

Time spent using app 35 minutes

I'm a bit slow when it comes to understanding things and I was a bit scared to use this app since I was not familiar with it's functions and of course anything new can always look intimidating, but I love how there was a video to show me step by step on how to manage this app and once I got started to actually start clicking around I started to get the hang of it with lots of practice I felt more confident on using this App. thank you so much!!

FJB ICON® Official | Designed in London | Prestige Luxury & Athletics Collections

Time spent using app 3 minutes

great!!! this app was useful and helped out a lot. Thank you for the help. Will be recommending this to others

Sanseriget Shop

Location Denmark

I used this app after a suggestion from a Shopify support staff member. Very easy to use and setup and works like a charm ! Complete setup was done only in a few minutes. Definitely recommend.

fachzeitschriften.shop

Location Germany

Easy to use app that is easy to integrate. Support is also quick to respond. Unfortunately, the app does not work with the Quick Add function.

Korendy Türkiye

Location Turkey

The app itself is super helpful, working very well as I expected. Support team is very responsive. Thanks a lot

Grape Vine Wholesale

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I used this app to explain my turn around time to customers, it was super easy and I had it up and running within 3 minutes