Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by RoarTheme

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Genesis 3D Printing, LLC

So far this app is working just as I need it to. Excited to use this to simplify my website, and make it cleaner.

LeanScience

Quick and very easy to install Is working great. This quickly solved a problem for me that I thought was going to take a while to fix.

New Zealand Aquavit Limited

Customisable and does exactly what I wanted. It was easy to install, has a professional interface, and fits well in my Shopify theme.

jeremykyleart

LOVE THIS APP! This is easily the best one so far. It's user friendly, easy to install, and the UI / animations are absolutely marvellous. Thank you!!

Ortho Pillow

Really easy to use and free. With the video provided makes it even easier. Looks good on shop and allows to preview results correctly. I definitely recommend this app !

KASTANIEGAARDEN

I recommend this app. To work with this app very easy. I like it! Support fast and helpful. Thanks :)

Sweet Thing Desserts

This app will be a tremendous help with ensuring customers acknowledge our terms and conditions. I feel much better knowing I’m protecting my business

Lutzlilly

Awesome App. Very easy to install and set up. I am very pleased and wow, it's free. I highly recommend this app.

OfficeGaloreStore.com

My experience has been great with this app and its customer service. I had a few problems with it working in my quick shop at first. However, Phil, my support guy was able to fix it, no problem. Thank you everyone at RoarTheme!

Galore.sunshine

i love how helpful it was! it showed me how it actually looked as well on my website before continuing