Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Price: Free

DisagrEE

Seems to do exactly what it promises:) Thank you! :)
Seems to do exactly what it promises:) Thank you! :)

CMDrift

Works great just as advertised, easy, fast, no bloat. Love it so far! I use it to make sure customers read the requirements for an event before purchasing a ticket for the event.

The HDTV Spot

Flawless even on the new Dawn theme! It saved us a lot of time troubleshooting custom code. Thank you!

Heather's Vinyl Decals and Gifts

Great to have at checkout so you have covered yourself with t's and c's and it's then the customers choice if they actually read them or not

ISLANDROOT

so amazing i cant wait to start selling. what an amazing platform for anyone to start making extra income on he side

Soap Cult Australia

I'm really happy with this app. The set-up was the easiest I've ever seen and it fixes an ongoing issue I've had with keeping my site open but letting customers know we're on holiday break and orders won't ship until X date. Thank you so much. This is brilliant.

Clarity Co.

So quick and simple to use! Took 5 minutes to customise to my website and install - highly recommended.

Magniv

perfect app for terms and conditions reading submit in check box thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you

LNC Organics LLC

Very easy to set up and use. I thought it was going to be harder because of the video before I'm hoping that I will be pr0tected from charge backs now.

Ölk Store

I used this app to add the Terms and Conditions box at checkout. It works perfectly! It's very easy to set up and customise.