Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Price: Free

Soap Cult Australia

I'm really happy with this app. The set-up was the easiest I've ever seen and it fixes an ongoing issue I've had with keeping my site open but letting customers know we're on holiday break and orders won't ship until X date. Thank you so much. This is brilliant.

Clarity Co.

So quick and simple to use! Took 5 minutes to customise to my website and install - highly recommended.

Magniv

perfect app for terms and conditions reading submit in check box thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you

LNC Organics LLC

Very easy to set up and use. I thought it was going to be harder because of the video before I'm hoping that I will be pr0tected from charge backs now.

James Reid & Co.

Love this. I hope it helps with customers saying they did not know certain things that are stated on the website.

Ölk Store

I used this app to add the Terms and Conditions box at checkout. It works perfectly! It's very easy to set up and customise.

SmartyPants

I've just installed this - I did find it a bit confusing as to what you had to do - you have to have the t&c set up somewhere first (I was wanting to put in our Christmas shipping cut offs, so had to add that to our shipping page) but fingers crossed it works well!

emotionbodiesbrand

So easy and cool! I've spent 2 hours trying to create the check boxes using only shopify options, edinting code, etc...and it was impossible! APP path is the way. This App is great and simple! Thanks!

LakeShire Boutique

Very easy to install. I like easy. With everything that i need to do this comes in handy. thank you for this.

LSHOPY

How you make this so easy is absolutely beyond me. Keep up the great work, love it! I'd like to explore some more of your apps too