Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Free

Tee & Mee Hair Care

I just started using the app and can't wait to see how it works. It was very easy to set up and making it match my website was also easy. I am excited to see the difference in my Shopify store.

Yesyesa

Seem easy to use try it for the first time so give me few more days so i can see a difference the i can know for sure

Basicos Verdes

The checkbox design changes every time to the customer. Sometimes it's a pop up sometimes it's a legend next to the checkout button. How can a choose a design to stay like that without changing every time?

Oscar Hackman

YES! ES MUY EFICIENTE, GRACIAS, NO SABÍA QUE HARÍA SIN ESTA APP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curly Assembly

GREAT! I set up the terms and conditions for my website in under 10 minutes. I thought it was going to be a headache to set up but it was extremely easy! :)

Vangst

So easy! And it works well! I would definitely recommend this to others to stay legally compliant. Must buy!

No Worriez Outdoor Grilling

without check its going to checkout page.
some error on this plugin.
what can i do now.
please help

August 13, 2021

Hello,

First of all, I’m so sorry about your case.
Could you please give me your error details and storefront password via app@roartheme.com? I will help you to check it :)

Thank you!

SPW Design Co

Very easy to set up. No extra steps are required, ie adding code into your theme. As soon as you enable the checkbox shows right away.

Yard Card Blvd

Well that was quick! It literally took 30 seconds to install and set up. Thank you for the awesome app!

DIY Solar Power

Worked exactly as it said and the installation and setup was fast and easy. Other apps didn't meet my requirements.