ROAR: Terms and Conditions Box

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 5, 2022

great app. was just what I was looking for. great app. was just what I was looking for. great app. was just what I was looking for.

MatePillow
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 2, 2022

Perfect app! Does exactly what it needs to do. Also 10 out of 10 support from the makers! Thank you so much to Phil N for great support with fixing a problem on my store.

SMAGdansk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 days
July 29, 2022

Very easy setup and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I appreciate apps like this a lot! Very cool that the App is free :)

Ventureap
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
July 28, 2022

Very easy to use and great functionality. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for simplicity.

WatchamaknJamaican
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
July 28, 2022

Amazing, simple, and free. Did what I needed to in 30 seconds. Thank you so much for making this app!

Head of Marble
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
July 28, 2022

I really like this app. It's easy to set up and glad I can customize the size color and padding too. Thanks for making this free!

Rawlulu Cosmetics
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 27 days
July 27, 2022

La he usado para la política de privacidad antes de realizar la compra y va estupendamente! Muy fácil de usar.

Atlantis San Sebastián
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
July 26, 2022

Works amazingly well! Very happy with the final result we managed to achieve on our store. Very good result.

Gastrostudent
Time spent using app: 19 days
July 24, 2022

Such an easy app to use! We’ve been needing an app that adds a T&C’s checkbox on our checkout page. Couldn’t be happier!

Fin Pin Shop
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
July 22, 2022

Very happy with this plugin. Simple and effective. I am not a developer so this is a great plugin to use with more than enough customization.

The Health Food Emporium