Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Price: Free

SmartyPants

I've just installed this - I did find it a bit confusing as to what you had to do - you have to have the t&c set up somewhere first (I was wanting to put in our Christmas shipping cut offs, so had to add that to our shipping page) but fingers crossed it works well!

emotionbodiesbrand

So easy and cool! I've spent 2 hours trying to create the check boxes using only shopify options, edinting code, etc...and it was impossible! APP path is the way. This App is great and simple! Thanks!

LakeShire Boutique

Very easy to install. I like easy. With everything that i need to do this comes in handy. thank you for this.

LSHOPY

How you make this so easy is absolutely beyond me. Keep up the great work, love it! I'd like to explore some more of your apps too

Mistelhain Shop

Easy to use and many design and configuration options available. Tried several other apps and this was the best one. Most important : itreally works!!

CayExpress

I use this app, work super good, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Little Missy Bows

Love it’s pretty simple to use and for customers is available for them to understand terms and conditions about mu store

Josie's Little Creations

Super easy to step up. Love it, easy to follow directions on how to install on Shopify. The step by step were a great help.

Yoga Beat Studio

Very good support! The app is good and free :) I'am using it already for 3 off my stores and always works.

Copernicus Brewing Company

Just installed it, it was easy to set up and it seems to work as promised. Plus, it's also free to use.