B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

by Singleton software

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

Ritter Plus A/S

Very goo and fast support !
I can only recommend this app. It seems to do the trick for me. So perfect !

Gypsy Market Place

The very friendly developer is quick to respond and help. The app is simple to use and our b2b price is now protected for our qualified customers, thanks to this app!

Butiqe

Had some trouble with setup and design but Adam was quick to help me configure everything the way I wanted! Simple app that works like it should.

grillit

Great support! Great App! Its just what I needed for my B2B business, now competition can't see my prices! Thank you!

Nellie's Hair Emporium

Adam was very helpful to get the app working properly when we had a few glitches with it because we were using a custom template. Highly recommend this app.

KANNOA | Outdoor Furniture and Patio Furniture

We are really happy with this app. Just installed a few weeks ago and it is working beautifully. Adam was great helping us make the app work with our theme... great customer service and great product.

Gold Sky Wholesale

This is an excellent app to use for wholesalers. The app works perfectly, and the support team is amazing and will help you to make sure it looks perfect on any site. We have purchased this app for two online sites, and I would definitely recommend this app to others as well.

Wildhunter Wholesale

Works great, and I got great help setting it up, only took a few minutes. Thank you. The online support worked a treat.

UpTheFlue

Work's perfectly for wholesale login and at a cheaper price compared to others, Adam's support was very speedy and helped with coding - 5*

CID-Merchandise

Excellent app. Adam has been very helpful making a few custom changes for our store.
Highly Recommended