B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

by Singleton software

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

Sonya's Warehouse

Dont download this garbage it messed up my codes in my themes...This is garbage please believe me now I have to pay more money for someone to fit it for me....

December 2, 2020

Hello, i am so sorry if this app make something wrong in your store, but app add to theme only javascript file. I see you have installed app for 4 months. Anyway, if you will need help, just write us to chat located inside app configuration, or to email support@singleton-software.com

Immune Boost Naturals

I used the app to create "log in for price" for some products whose supplier requires that. The app designer also helped me customize it so that other products on my site reveal the price immediately. Great service and app.

Guild Design Gallery

Amazing app. Worked really nice. Very satisfied with quick Customer service as well. Highly Recommended

ATA-Mode

Great APP, works reliably. I am very pleased. Excellent Free Customer Service 5/5 PLUS+. Thank you very much :-)

Wiba Tech Webshop

It is a super app easy to use and the support is fast and good. So if you need help. You get it. :)

Stratix Labs Corporation

Great app that accomplished what I needed. And when the formatting was slightly off due to my theme customization, Singleton Software went out of their way to fix it for free (and quickly). Excellent customer service 5/5.

Hape Toy Market

Thank you very much, very professional and very fast.
Hope more people will use it, a very good APP.

FabScraps

There was a glitch and our pricing was showing to the public, Adam helped us quickly and efficiently.

Colon Free Shop

Excellent service and support, we had some problems but they were solved quickly. We recently requested some modifications due to a compatibility problem, however thanks to the support we were able to solve it in a short time.

Rigorer Wholesale

Simple App but useful. Great support. Need some tweak and the app got it done quickly. Thank you so much. Keep it up.

Previous 1 3 4 5