B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

by Singleton software

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

SoBrandshop

Super support from singleton team ! I strongly recommand using these app ! not only for the plugin but also for the support they provide !

Furnish 365 Trade

The support fixed my conflict with another app (Dual Price Pro) immediately. Instant Response Very Helpful.

Envy Manchester

Very good customer service, we has a problem with hiding the price in some points, customer service helped to fix the issue.

The Food Wrap Company

Great app, does exactly what I needed and the dev team were able to help me integrate app immediately and helped me to tweak the look and feel live while I was on the site. Great Service!!

Meytec®

We sell B2B only and I want to protect my pricing. It does exactly what it must do. Had a volume discount app that was not hidden, Support fixed it within 24 hours! Site looks perfect now (Meytec.eu) have a look

Beauty London Proshop

Very practical app for stores that want to only allow registered customers to purchase. The support is also very responsive and jumped in and made some adjustments I requested. I recommend.

Dipovips

Perfect App and perfect attention!! Easy to use and great support by Adam! This app is exactly what I needed to transform my Shopify shop into a B2B shop.

Send it Personalised

Great app! Easy to set up but i needed a little help and Adam sorted it out immediately Excellent service and great product!

Intervisser B.V.

Easy to use and great support! This app is exactly what I needed to transform my Shopify shop into a B2B shop.

Tecnifibre USA

App works great, super easy to install. Ran into a small issue where the text whould show up twice. Contacted the app developer through the chat, and the issue was fixed in 2 minutes. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6