B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

by Singleton software

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

ATA-Grosshandel.de

The application works great. Competent service. I am very pleased ... Thank you :-) I recommend this application.

Heathside Trading Ltd - Toys & Games, Homeware, Stationery & Books

I don't normally leave reviews however great app and Adam is very helpful - answers questions quickly and happy to go above and beyond!!!

Polynesian Treasures

Very nice application. Fast service. Chat is very convenient, nice and fast. I recommend this application.

NextVisionBE

This app is really helpfull.
Easy to install and to use.
I had a small issue and the support fixed the problem quickly.
I recommand this app

Azzurro Living

I tried several other solutions. Ony provider willing ( and happy to do it ) to modify the code to make sure it works with the product options. AAA+++++++

Ritter Plus A/S

Super fast support ! I can only recommend this app. It seems to do the trick for me and my challenges. Just perfect !

Gypsy Market Place

The very friendly developer is quick to respond and help. The app is simple to use and our b2b price is now protected for our qualified customers, thanks to this app!

Butiqe

Had some trouble with setup and design but Adam was quick to help me configure everything the way I wanted! Simple app that works like it should.

grillit

Great support! Great App! Its just what I needed for my B2B business, now competition can't see my prices! Thank you!

Nellie's Hair Emporium

Adam was very helpful to get the app working properly when we had a few glitches with it because we were using a custom template. Highly recommend this app.