B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

by Singleton software

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

Immune Boost Naturals

I used the app to create "log in for price" for some products whose supplier requires that. The app designer also helped me customize it so that other products on my site reveal the price immediately. Great service and app.

Guild Design Gallery

Amazing app. Worked really nice. Very satisfied with quick Customer service as well. Highly Recommended

ATA-Mode

Great APP, works reliably. I am very pleased. Excellent Free Customer Service 5/5 PLUS+. Thank you very much :-)

Wiba Tech Webshop

It is a super app easy to use and the support is fast and good. So if you need help. You get it. :)

Stratix Labs Corporation

Great app that accomplished what I needed. And when the formatting was slightly off due to my theme customization, Singleton Software went out of their way to fix it for free (and quickly). Excellent customer service 5/5.

Hape Toy Market

Thank you very much, very professional and very fast.
Hope more people will use it, a very good APP.

FabScraps

There was a glitch and our pricing was showing to the public, Adam helped us quickly and efficiently.

Rigorer Wholesale

Simple App but useful. Great support. Need some tweak and the app got it done quickly. Thank you so much. Keep it up.

Campus & Co Newtown

Just going through the free trial to see how it suits our site. To start with it didn't work, probably because of another app I'm using. Support sorted it very quickly. Also have requested a few little bespoke changes and each time Adam responds quickly and makes the changes. Product does what it says on the box and I can only describe their customer service as 'Excellent!'

MZ Wholesale

Customer support is excellent. Just started using but it is working so far for what we need. Easy install process. Would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5