B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

by Singleton software

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

Rigorer Wholesale

Simple App but useful. Great support. Need some tweak and the app got it done quickly. Thank you so much. Keep it up.

Campus & Co Newtown

Just going through the free trial to see how it suits our site. To start with it didn't work, probably because of another app I'm using. Support sorted it very quickly. Also have requested a few little bespoke changes and each time Adam responds quickly and makes the changes. Product does what it says on the box and I can only describe their customer service as 'Excellent!'

MZ Wholesale

Customer support is excellent. Just started using but it is working so far for what we need. Easy install process. Would recommend.

Millionhair Co.

This app integrated nicely for a "Log in to See Price" feature. Adam with Singleton Software did an excellent job in helping me integrate this app even further into my theme.

TVS DISTRO.

The best price one in same function apps, and very easy to set up. what I most want to tell here, their customers service is amazing, very fast responds.

Skyworth IND

We love this app.. especially it works as promised.. so far we haven't had any complaints..We appreciate support, who helped us and quickly made customization as per our requirements. Thank you.

Medicalproline

I turned to customer service for a personal technical problem in less than 24, the problem was solved by Adam who was truly exceptional and fast! thanks to all the Staff of this incredible App

Keltek Distribution

Delighted to have found this APP, I wanted to set login to see prices and this worked perfectly. Easy to use and support was excellant! I would highly recommend.

Bin Deals

The APP is really good, and work fine with my template. The support is great. Adam is really fast and help you in anything you need for the setup.

Empire Barber Supply

We love this app! It’s great and does exactly what it says it would do. Great support team always quick to help when called upon.

Previous 1 3 4