Testimonials Master

Testimonials Master

by cloud1galaxy

Testimonial Master - Add testimonials to your website

HAPPYSNAX.DE

I like the app because customers can give a review right on the page. At first I had problems with the pop up feild and some of the color but the support was great and fixed everything!

Betty Pin

We used this app to publish customer testimonials on our Homepage at www.bettypin.com, and their customer service team was fast and friendly in helping us get the app installed and working correctly on the site. Definitely recommended!

Elite Limousine

Thus far the app and the guys behind it are AMAZING!!!! Excellent customer service and does more than what is requested, THANK YOU GUYS!! now our clients can fully express how they feel about the company service with this AMAZING APP!!!!!! :)))))))))))

Choosing Gratitude

This is a great app. Exactly what we need right now. Their customer service is Superb. Admin always responds to my emails promptly. Highly recommend!

Investitch by Stephanie Daniel

This app is perfect for what I needed and it's simple enough for the customers to add their review/testimonial.
I needed more of a customer testimonial for my quilt services and this is clean, simple and looks great on my web-site.

Expression By Nada

It got the job done and the customer support was very responsive and helpful. Thanks a lot, I appreciate it

Srri Mrri

Exactly what I wanted. They have a great support system and have literally the fastest replies compared to all the apps in Shopify. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Little Bowerbird Creative

These guys helped me in adding a read more button to my reviews, fast response and great to deal with. Recommended!

Luxury Brand Jewellery

This app has really helped my website with sales and the customer service is amazing - always willing to help

RENT-A-SUP

so far so good. the support help a lot with what was needed. thanks again.
other then that, I wish it was an option to choose the language.