Testimonials Master , 97 avaliações

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 100% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de dezembro de 2023

Excellent customer support. I'm a new customer and the team helped me install the app on our Shopify store. Also, they were very responsive to my questions, which lets me know I made the right choice of apps to use for testimonials.

ARK Global Partners LLC
4 dias usando o app
10 de janeiro de 2024

I had some issues with the app to begin with (the setup), but the support team was very good at replying fast and troubleshooting the issues that I encountered. Very nice support, and for startups, this is a very nice app to begin with.

Nordic Siesta
Dinamarca
16 dias usando o app
28 de setembro de 2023

Absolutely incredible customer service. The guys behind the app worked with me for an entire day of back and forth to get the design of the testimonials to match the theme of my website. Everything is performing excellently, and the app has all of the features you could need. Highly recommend.

Zooma
4 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 6 de janeiro de 2024

Very efficient app. I like the choices it allows. The developer kindly installed it on my site, both on the home page and on my testimonial page. Recently, the reviews disappeared from my home page, but the developer promptly restored them as soon as I contacted them. They’re very courteous and responsive. Happy with this app!

Bedrock Rose
8 meses usando o app
15 de março de 2023

That is precisely what I was looking for. I don't need freaking product reviews, All I needed were store reviews/testimonials. Thank you.

TradingSince1999
4 meses usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

Все все необходимое для работы с отзывами. Отличная поддержка пользователей.

SmartMart
Polônia
2 dias usando o app
26 de novembro de 2019

Really cool app when you get it right. Had to ask the developers to change a few things but they are so helpful and get back to you pretty quick. Works a dream

Albie The Artist
Quase 4 anos usando o app
3 de junho de 2020

This helps to give customers some reassurance about the products you are selling. The support is great too if you need help.

Pink Vintage Jewellery
20 de novembro de 2019

So far its great. It was a little glitchy at first but the support team was very responsive. I would definetly suggest getting this app

Primordial Herbs
30 de novembro de 2019

Simple & intuitive to set up and use! So far no issues and really happy with it. Highly recommended and thank you for a wonderful app!

Little But Loud