Testimonials Master

Testimonials Master | Reviews

by cloud1galaxy

Testimonial Master - Add testimonials to your website

EYEOHSA

I tried a couple of the apps and I kept coming back this one. Not only does the app work great, but the customer support is amazing! They are extremely responsive and looking to help anyway they can. I couldn't get something to work and they responded within the hour and they were able to get it to work for me. Great product and great team!

Phoenician Goods

Do not look any further, this app and its customer service are unbeatable! Other apps were not satisfactory, where most of their customer service will not answer you while showering you with useless emails. But these people here are amazing. I cannot recommend this app enough!

All Therapy Co.

cannot recommend this app more.. they went out of their way to install the code for me! you will not regret this one

Léa France®

I wanted an app to "highlight" the positive testimonials I have from my store that looks like the "Facebook style" because it seems less fake than "generic" reviews. I installed the free version to see how I liked it and I LOVED it. I then asked the team if it was possible to "edit my text" when I was answering the testimonials with a different font so it can separate clearly my answer to the testimonial and I was blown away that my request was not only heard but the change was made inside the app!! What a great customer service!! I decided to upgrade and I am now collecting as many testimonials I can from my customers.

CutCardStock

These guys are great. The testimonial app is a good fit for us! They worked with us - even on a weekend to get it set up correctly for our website. Thank you!

BounceDown

The app is great - it does everything you need it to do. The Customer service is outstanding - They really go above and beyond to help you out.

MettaMats

Easy to use and works well. Helpful staff and reasonable price. Easy to install anywhere on your site that you want.

Natasha Marita

Prompt and excellent customer service and I love the app so far! Customers can leave a review in a pop up form right on the site and then it populates my testimonials page automatically!! Really cool!!

Hogs Dogs Quads Shop

A great solution for testimonials! The team went out of their way to edit code and fine-tune the app for our desired application. Phenomenal customer service, highly recommended!

murukali.com

dear my lovely app. you re the best. i am realy thankful for for the the team behind. higlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy recooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9