Testimonials Master

Testimonial Master - Add testimonials to your website

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

My Botanical Heart

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a nice app for more general reviews and testimonials and it works well on my front page where people can see the type of reviews I am getting and not just on a product page. Kind of like a first impression. Support is very responsive and I highly recommend.

Swiss Design

Location Netherlands

Very good, also helpful support to customize css.
I would definately recommend. Try it out, won't hurt and won't disappoint :)

iamAnnaCris.com

I recently launched my store and needed a testimonials section. I chose Testimonials Master because of the reviews I read. I was not disappointed. They helped me install the app and were so patient answering all my questions. They even sent screenshots so I'd know where to look. Fantastic customer service. I'm so happy that I chose this app. It's also super easy to use.

Hall of Frames

Time spent using app 1 day

Incredibly fast response time, fixed my issue right away. Solution itself is easy to navigate and install, hope it will bring my business to the next level.

ButterMakesMeHappy

Sick of product reviews? Want store/shop reviews only? This is your app!! I used to sell on Etsy & I loved where a customer could look at a product within my shop & see my STORE reviews/testimonial within each product page. Since switching to Shopify I've been so happy about everything EXCEPT for the reviews app options out there. So many apps pretty much cater to product reviews only. This is fine when you want to start over or are first starting out, but I had about 2,000 positive store reviews I didn't want to lose. Many apps wouldn't let me convert them to show on 1 page only. I could only important to individual products, which I didn't like. I have 600 products. When you divide up my 2,0000 review, it will look like I only have a few reviews per product. I want someone to come to my page & see all of my reviews, not 3!! This may not apply or make sense to everyone reading this, but some will understand what I mean & how bothersome this can be!! I'm so so so happy I found this app. Its everything I was looking for! Also want to addd that I accidentally uploaded my reviews twice, so things were showing up twice. I contacted customer service & they fixed this issue right away! So happy & highly recommend!

Anik Jewel

I use this app for my testimonial reviews on my website. Working with this app has been an absolute joy. Their customer service is Bar none! It's so nice to know that if I have any trouble whatsoever that they are there for me. From small fixes to big their customer service is what I would appreciate from all my apps. It's good to know that I have the Testimonial Master app at my side because this in my opinion is my most important app. Anik Jewel

EYEOHSA

I tried a couple of the apps and I kept coming back this one. Not only does the app work great, but the customer support is amazing! They are extremely responsive and looking to help anyway they can. I couldn't get something to work and they responded within the hour and they were able to get it to work for me. Great product and great team!

Phoenician Goods

Location Finland

Do not look any further, this app and its customer service are unbeatable! Other apps were not satisfactory, where most of their customer service will not answer you while showering you with useless emails. But these people here are amazing. I cannot recommend this app enough!

All Therapy Co.

Location Philippines

cannot recommend this app more.. they went out of their way to install the code for me! you will not regret this one

Léa France®

I wanted an app to "highlight" the positive testimonials I have from my store that looks like the "Facebook style" because it seems less fake than "generic" reviews. I installed the free version to see how I liked it and I LOVED it. I then asked the team if it was possible to "edit my text" when I was answering the testimonials with a different font so it can separate clearly my answer to the testimonial and I was blown away that my request was not only heard but the change was made inside the app!! What a great customer service!! I decided to upgrade and I am now collecting as many testimonials I can from my customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9