Testimonials Slider

Testimonials Slider

by Elfsight

Testimonials app - add clients testimonials to Shopify website

prettyclick

I wanted some thing like this, and this is perfect. it is easy to use and very flexible. I love this app

Savvy Girl Charms

This app is very user friendly, which is important for me. Very quick, very attractive. I would recommend.

The Main Street Exchange

Installed this app on our homepage so we could utilize customer reviews from Google and Facebook. The app is clean and looks great on our website! We appreciate the help in placing the reviews in a prominent position on our homepage!

Velvet Spiral Tree

I adore this app, it fits perfectly with my theme. It is very customizable, and surely more than enough for the person who really likes to play around with their apps. The team are very supportive and helpful, and if you ever have any queries, they reach back to you very fast and responsively, and will get the job done. And they will be there for you in case you need anything more from them! This is how I run my store, and how I like for my apps and those I do business with, to function too =)

Vera

This app help me to customize my widget on my home page. it looks very professional and i'm just very satisfy

Rich Boys

Although this app works perfect on my store shoprichboys.com and was easy to install, it would be nice if you could upload reviews from a file rather than having to copy and paste them individually.

Bikenbiker.com

Easy to set up and use. Some issues with copy-pasting stuff but not anything difficult to deal with.

Constantly Create Shop

Really like how easy it is to navigate. Professional vibe all around with multiple different viewer options. I think this is going to be a great asset for our company for years to come.

Blue Brontide

So far so good a couple of glitches, contacted support & hopefully they'll get back with me shortly to resolve, looks great to my page.

Go Fetch! pet food

Nice app for getting customer testimonials with pics prominently displayed on the homepage. I will also be using the app to create a dedicated grid-layout customer testimonial page, which is another valuable use for this app.

Support was quick to help with some custom CSS to have the app display images as I preferred.

Recommended.