Testimonials Slider

Testimonials Slider

by Elfsight

Testimonials app - add clients testimonials to Shopify website

Velvet Spiral Tree

I adore this app, it fits perfectly with my theme. It is very customizable, and surely more than enough for the person who really likes to play around with their apps. The team are very supportive and helpful, and if you ever have any queries, they reach back to you very fast and responsively, and will get the job done. And they will be there for you in case you need anything more from them! This is how I run my store, and how I like for my apps and those I do business with, to function too =)

Vera

This app help me to customize my widget on my home page. it looks very professional and i'm just very satisfy

Rich Boys

Although this app works perfect on my store shoprichboys.com and was easy to install, it would be nice if you could upload reviews from a file rather than having to copy and paste them individually.

Bikenbiker.com

Easy to set up and use. Some issues with copy-pasting stuff but not anything difficult to deal with.

Constantly Create Shop

Really like how easy it is to navigate. Professional vibe all around with multiple different viewer options. I think this is going to be a great asset for our company for years to come.

Blue Brontide

So far so good a couple of glitches, contacted support & hopefully they'll get back with me shortly to resolve, looks great to my page.

Go Fetch! pet food

Nice app for getting customer testimonials with pics prominently displayed on the homepage. I will also be using the app to create a dedicated grid-layout customer testimonial page, which is another valuable use for this app.

Support was quick to help with some custom CSS to have the app display images as I preferred.

Recommended.

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria e Accessori d'Epoca

very basic yet simple, easy to use and efficient, really what i needed to provide visitors form some feedback from other people. recommended! best on the app store!

AWWALBOUTIQUE

Its a very nice app and serves the purpose bang on. great app and damn easy to use. love it. so you can just give it a shot without any worry at all.

GAMERSONLYSHOP

The app gives me exactly what I was looking for- High quality testimonials section for my webshop!
Everything is super-customizable.

Give it a try, you'll love it if you need great testimonials section.

5/5 stars.