Testimonials Slider

Testimonials Slider

by Elfsight

Testimonials app - add clients testimonials to Shopify website

Bella + Me

Very, very nice support by Vereya, who helped me learn how to code :-) Now my widget is exactly where I wanted it to be and she also helped me adjust the fonts. The communication was very friendly, fast and efficient.

Kokovolta

it looks really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teleoutlet

Great app. Looks good and works great. Does exactly what it is intended for. Comes highly recommended from Teleoutlet.

Safe Ride 4 Kids

This app was perfect for what I wanted to add on my product pages. It was easy to set up and works great.

Big Fruit Studios

This is the most comprehensive and easy to use Price table app I have found. This really delivers on professional looking price tables. And, most importantly, the support is fast, friendly and knowledgable. I would not hesitate to recommend.

April 27, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your great feedback! :)

We were delighted to help, and we hope that the app works out fine for your business.

hales bty

They have hands down been amazing - swift and efficient! I am thrilled with the app and their customer service in light of these daring times. Thank you so much for all your help!

March 20, 2020

Thank you much for your kind words! We'll do our best to keep on providing great support to our people, no matter what!

Piyama

We just installed this to both our website and it looks amazing. The support we received setting it up was second to none. Looking forward to seeing how it goes!

March 11, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope that you're enjoying the app and that it helps you promote your business! :)

vintagemodernapparel

Magnificent app, did exactly what I needed it to do with no installation help needed. Using it on the "Shella" theme from Themeforest and it works great.

Melissa Mayo

Not only is this app everything I was looking for, but when I had special customization requests, the customer support was incredible. Alexandra was on it, making changes and helping me step by step with learning the functionality of the app. It's a wonderful product backed by an amazing support team. Bravo. I highly recommend it

February 6, 2020

Hello Melissa,

We were delighed to help you, and we really appreciate your kind words! We hope that you have a great user experience, but if any more questions come up, we're always here for you :)

Earth Aura Creations

Looks great - Vereya and her staff helped place the testimonial exactly where I want it on my home page - my developer said it couldn't be done :/ :? - so I thank Elfsight for their great app. Looks fantastic.

January 27, 2020

Hey there,

We're thrilled that you're happy with the widget and with our support :)

Have a fantastic user experience!

Previous 1 3