Testimonials Slider

Testimonials Slider

by Elfsight

Testimonials app - add clients testimonials to Shopify website

vintagemodernapparel

Magnificent app, did exactly what I needed it to do with no installation help needed. Using it on the "Shella" theme from Themeforest and it works great.

Melissa Mayo

Not only is this app everything I was looking for, but when I had special customization requests, the customer support was incredible. Alexandra was on it, making changes and helping me step by step with learning the functionality of the app. It's a wonderful product backed by an amazing support team. Bravo. I highly recommend it

February 6, 2020

Hello Melissa,

We were delighed to help you, and we really appreciate your kind words! We hope that you have a great user experience, but if any more questions come up, we're always here for you :)

Earth Aura Creations

Looks great - Vereya and her staff helped place the testimonial exactly where I want it on my home page - my developer said it couldn't be done :/ :? - so I thank Elfsight for their great app. Looks fantastic.

January 27, 2020

Hey there,

We're thrilled that you're happy with the widget and with our support :)

Have a fantastic user experience!

Regards,
Elfsight

Dare Fashion

Easy, instant install and dynamic design options. Great, quick support from Helga that solved my question immediately. Thank you!

Natasha Couture

Just installed this app! Love how the testimonials are showing on the website, absolutely professional and beautiful. Support staff is helpful too. Highly recommend this app :-)

prettyclick

I wanted some thing like this, and this is perfect. it is easy to use and very flexible. I love this app

Savvy Girl Charms

This app is very user friendly, which is important for me. Very quick, very attractive. I would recommend.

The Main Street Exchange

Installed this app on our homepage so we could utilize customer reviews from Google and Facebook. The app is clean and looks great on our website! We appreciate the help in placing the reviews in a prominent position on our homepage!

Velvet Spiral Tree

I adore this app, it fits perfectly with my theme. It is very customizable, and surely more than enough for the person who really likes to play around with their apps. The team are very supportive and helpful, and if you ever have any queries, they reach back to you very fast and responsively, and will get the job done. And they will be there for you in case you need anything more from them! This is how I run my store, and how I like for my apps and those I do business with, to function too =)

Vera

This app help me to customize my widget on my home page. it looks very professional and i'm just very satisfy

Previous 1