TextCortex: Descriptions AI

TextCortex: Descriptions AI

by TextCortex AI

Generate Product Descriptions Using AI for Free

Elements Apparels

OMG, This app can generate dozen of description with in second. I love this app guys. Unbelievable task it can perform. Thanks

May 19, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review :) We also added Facebook and Instagram Ad generation to our tools, don't forget to check them out too! Your unlimited credits are valid for those as well :)

Essential Aesthetics Home Decor

This is amazing app build by developer. I always wanted this kind of app and finally i got it. I want to give 10/10 to customer support team. one of the best team ever i have seen.

May 19, 2021

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback :) Be sure to check out our new blog article generation and ad copy generation tool as well! It is included in your unlimited plan.

Trumoli

One of the best app ever made for store owner. I never thought i will see app like this. This is such amazing app and i am going to recommend this to my friends also.

April 15, 2021

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! 🙏🏽😌

Spry & Chic

Love this app. It has solved my lot of issue . It is one of best app to generate description. Customer support team is awesome.

April 9, 2021

Thanks a lot for your positive review! 🙏🏽 We are happy to be helping entrepreneurs like you every day with TextCortex AI 😌

Bearback Gear

Thank you guys for making this website. This is the best product description generator I have tried so far. I am going to recommend this to everyone

April 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are eager to bring the best description generator to you!

Mozato

Great app, exactly what I was looking for. Gives multiple versions of descriptions it's easy to use.

April 1, 2021

Thanks a lot! Your positive feedback empowers us to develop TextCortex further :)

Walk Posh

Love this app. Great app. I never thought i will see something like this. one of best app I have ever seen. You are guys are great.

March 28, 2021

Thanks Walk Posh! Our live chat is always available if you need help again. We are happy that you like the app :)

Unichip CarPlayFactory Store

This app is awesome and the customer support is outstanding. I've had no issues in the last two months. Wrote them from Live chat in the app about an issue and they responded in less than a minute and fixed it for me immediately. They even kept me updated while they were making a special new setting for our account. Recommend this app to everyone

March 28, 2021

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! We strive to give the best experience for your content needs. Positive feedbacks like this empowers us to create the best app for generating product descriptions in the shopify app ecosystem!

Porsche Service

After having used this app for over 3 months, i can say that it is great. It has never failed once. It is easy to use and very easy to set up. One of the best apps on the marketplace for our business.

Famous marts

I really loved this app. I thanks my friend who recommended this app. It has solved my biggest issue of writing description and my conversion has been increased due to this. Love this guys

March 28, 2021

Great to hear that! Positive feedbacks like this one empowers us to create the best Artificial Intelligence that generates content for eCommerce entrepreneurs like you. All the best ❤️