Rezensionen (76)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
5. Juni 2024

This app has worked great for us with no glitches, the team is very helpful and even made some customizations for us.

Flexi Sunnies
Australien
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
24. Mai 2024

Great app and Amazing customer service, Thank Anna for your quick reply and support, you were very helpful and kind, best customer services I ever experienced, again thank you, Highly Recommend

Caramelo
Katar
9 monate mit der App
17. April 2024

Instável. Uso há 6 meses, ele para de funcionar repentinamente, e alguns pedidos no meu ERP saem sem dados de personalização inserida nos campos aleatoriamente.

Germano Agustini
Brasilien
6 monate mit der App
Inspon Tech hat geantwortet 20. April 2024

Olá e obrigado pela sua avaliação. Houve uma interrupção na API internacional que não se deve à nossa aplicação. Infelizmente, isto pode acontecer de vez em quando, mas a culpa não é nossa. Foi por isso que houve problemas durante alguns minutos. Depois disso, tudo ficou bem novamente. Afinal de contas, ainda está a utilizar a aplicação, por isso não é assim tão mau. O suporte explicou-lhe o problema, por isso não conseguimos compreender a classificação e pedimos-lhe que entre em contacto connosco novamente para explicar o seu problema com mais pormenor.

Tradução automática

22. April 2024

I've had really good luck with clients uploading their custom artwork via this app.

Also customer service is very responsive and willing to help you through any issues that you may have.

STX PROMO
Vereinigte Staaten
4 monate mit der App
3. Juli 2024

great app with amazing customer service!

Tail Wag
Vereinigte Staaten
3 tage mit der App
14. März 2024

We had a non standard request which was dealt with quickly, efficiently and with the least impact on service ever! Fabulous customer service, thank you.

Isle of Harris Distillery
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
28. Juni 2024

Excellent app and even better support. We needed a simple solution to be able to offer custom engraving on a handful of our products. The app is perfect for that

Norse Spirit
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 23 stunden mit der App
26. April 2024

✏️ The best app for writing text on product in Shopify without a doubt! ✏️ Really intuitive, full of settings to customize, respects even the font of the theme and besides that the support with their admins is FANTASTIC, they made really meticulous changes for me on my website so that everything was in line with the rest of the elements on the product page. I recommend it 100% for both professional stores and new stores on Shopify. Congratulations for the work! ✨

Crearten
Spanien
4 tage mit der App
26. April 2024

The support is ready to help with any issue and satisfy every kind of request. The designs are customizeable in order to be adapted to the theme. I recommend it.

A L A D I S I O