Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 décembre 2023

I am using this app for almost three months, it is amazing made my job so much easier as I am selling custom stuff, customers regularly have some requirements that wouldn't be easy to make that communication without Textfield app.

Neonluminosity
Royaume-Uni
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 décembre 2023

Anna is amazing at what she does. I presented my problem to her and in less than 12 hours on a sunday, she had my website fixed. Thank you Anna!!!

Jen’s Gems & More
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
13 novembre 2023

The app does what it promised, in a very simple and intuitive way. Placing it in our theme however was not that easy, but the support was efficient and very fast. Thanks a lot! Highly recommended if you need one or more text fields that follow rules. A perfect solution for our needs.

SiaLinda.com
23 novembre 2023

Mega fast response to my problem and solving it, I wrote in the middle of the night and still they were able to comprehend my problem in moments. Let's hope for more such support!

Moogi
Pologne
17 décembre 2023

App für kleine, aber essentielle Anwendung. Super schneller, hilfreicher und kundenspezifischer Support!

Gaudiknopf
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 novembre 2023

App tut, was sie soll. Und wenn sie es mal nicht tut, so hilft der Support (auch auf Deutsch) verlässlich weiter. Bisher beste Support-Erfahrung für mich mit allen Shopify-Apps. Es wird sogar auf Wünsche eingegangen, wenn man eine Funktion vermisst - und diese dann in angemessener Zeit umgesetzt. App ist zudem einfach zu bedienen und selbsterklärend.

hejhoni
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

Textify was just what I needed for my online store! I have many products that I are uniquely made for customers - thus they need to mark the wanted engraving somewhere. I contacted Textify as I needed a bit help in installing the app and I have never experienced such quick and helpful service! I can warmly recommend Textify to other online shop owners.

Maesema
Finlande
20 février 2024

I recently used the Textbox app by Textify for my Shopify store and I must say, it's incredibly user-friendly. What stood out even more was the support team behind the app – they were not only friendly but also went above and beyond to assist me. Highly recommend this app for anyone looking for an easy-to-use solution with excellent support!

Manufactory Apparel
Australie
22 octobre 2023

Very easy-to-use app and great customer service. They went above and beyond to fix my issues and accommodate my requests. Absolutely worth the low monthly fee.

Big Mum's Samosas
Royaume-Uni
26 février 2024

This app is super easy and straightforward to use. We use it for people to include card messages on their order, and it was quick to set up and looks great. I had an issue with the text box not appearing on my website occasionally, so I reached out to support. This issue was diagnosed and fixed quickly, and it was a great customer support experience. I highly recommend this app!

Le Bouquet Florist