Textbox ‑ Custom Text field

Textbox ‑ Custom Text field | Reviews

by Inspon Tech

Add a text box or text field to product page - linked to order

Deinzelstück

I love the simplicity of the Textbox app! The app has saved me a lot of work by creating textfields and there is actually no comparable simple app in the Appstore. A perfect solution for simple product customization and works great on my theme. Price and service are great and the support takes care of you.

SMARTEON

Absolutely great service. In particular, I was helped quickly and competently over the weekend and my problem was completely solved. I am very satisfied with the service and also the functionality of textbox.

Burke Metal Work

We used this app to add personalized laser engraving text to our products. Its easy to set up and customize to our liking. After we set it up we had trouble adding items to cart. We did not use their setup service before launching which was our mistake. We submitted a support ticket and the issue was resolved within 24 hours. Great customer support!

UK GIFT SHOP

Great service combined with the great functionality of this app makes it fantastic value for money.

T2J GAMES

This app is incredible, it helped me with many products that I needed text boxes. Many thanks friends!

sportmerch.se

Great support and fast replies when we needed help to add the text to our packing slip and order confirmation. I recomeend this app!

GOT BAG

Great value for money, and a very quick and helpful support via live chat! Well done and keep it up!

AlavonAuersperg.com

Great app and amazing support! Needed to add verbiage under text and the app did what it was supposed to do. One of the fastest support responses as well.

digidoggo

Good value for money, and support helped me to resolve my requests within 10 minutes! Now my website allows customers to write in personalisation field and I can see it in my order :)