Textbox ‑ Text Product Options

Add a text box or text field to product page - linked to order

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Textbox App Integration

Curly Sue's Creations

I was having an issue with the app showing up on my website, the developers reached out and with trail and error they finally found a solution. Now the app works perfectly!! Definitely recommend, the customer service alone is 5 stars!!

Berry Hill Home

Time spent using app 20 minutes

So far so good. Incredibly easy to install. I had it working in minutes. Wish all apps were this easy to work with.

Starling Bags Co.

Location Australia

Great customer service! Easy to use app and affordable. Perfect for what I need. The documentation tutorials help alot!

Custom Cups by Kim

Time spent using app About 6 hours

This app is exactly what I needed! I thought I could rely on the area in the shopping cart where customers can put a note to the seller. NOT! I should of known that everything needs to be spelled out. So I went looking for an app to help me and I found the perfect one. You'll be surprised on how easy it is to install. I did it! Shoutout to Anna who is the best customer support hero. I'd be lost without the help they've given me. Thanks!

nftyourshirt

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app. For my shop and had some problems at first. But they have a very great support who fixed it with me.

GG Desserts

Time spent using app About 2 months

Pascal is so so so helpful! He's helped me multiple times when I've had a problem immediately! Would highly recommend! And the textbook matches my website perfectly :)

Gemrosa

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Could not be more satisfied! I looked forever to find an app that uses conditional logic for text fields for the Shopify variant. There are others that use virtual variant, but this one you very easy target a specific product and variant to show a text field. In my case, i needed to show 1-6 text field depending on the variant of the customer, took me 5 min. Also good price!

Klasse14

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app is easy to use. The CS support is superb, almost immediately reply to solve my small issues! Recommended!

Exquicity

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Great app indeed! The right app for the right need uploading custom fields is now easier than ever

yuweli.gmbh

Location Germany

We use the app to add a personalization feature to our products. It's super easy and all the text fields can be added to the different products quickly and easily.

Previous 1 3