by Yo

Customize your order details page with drag-and-drop widgets

Culture Greetings

I love this app! It has really helped make our thank you page stand out! It was easy to set-up as well.

Betters Dreams

nice app really good i was nice to have i willl recomend the app great i used for multiples ways and ecommerce store i like it a lot

iaccesso

Great app and very easy to use. Takes some time to learn a little of the functions that it can be a little difficult at first

Lumen.me

The set up process is very straight forward and intuitive, it does everythin that is advertised, pretty basic.

Sugoi10

nice work nice app will get the job done nice work nice app will get the job done great app highly recomend

Rely&Buy

It is an easy-to-use app and the price is really reasonable. Thanks to the team. I definitely recommend it.

Imagine Global Care

This app is good! it gets the job done, but I wish it could offer some metrics of how many people click on the buttons.

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

This is so easy to set up! I tried creating my own thank you message, but don't have a good enough understanding of HTML. This solved allllll of my problems! Easy to set up, super easy to use, and it looks great!

Pilgrim Travel Store

great love the app. I will recomend it to all the clients that we know that uses shopify. We are so happy

Modern Bath Store

It is my first time and it help me a lot ,very user friendly .I will recommend this app to my friends

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8