Bold Brain ‑ AI for Shopify

Bold Brain ‑ AI for Shopify

by BOLD

Product Recommendation through AI and Machine Learning 🚀

Global Seafoods North America

Idea is good, but implementation poor. I have the same product in
RELATED PRODUCTS and POPULAR PRODUCTS

SSTubes

Would be much better if the Profit Margin import could be set to work with SKUs. Right now to bulk-update, we'd have to grab another app that exports the ProductID/VariantID. - You try updating 8k products by hand! (lol)

Other than that, seems to work as advertised. Though, it's more of a sales platform for selling other Bold brand apps. But what's given is useful nonetheless.

Prime Desire

The promotional video looks more like a scam. There is absolutely nothing special about this app, and it's insulting to promote it as if we, the shop owners, could not see it. I still have no idea why so many app developers keep putting useless apps on Shopify. There are many other apps that are better than this. This "Bold Brain" has no brain. Is just a compilation of very basic widgets with bad and outdated formatting. And there is no way I will ever change this review, no matter how many emails I get. I'm fed up of emails asking me to change legit reviews like this. Instead of worrying about reviews, app developers should worry about the purpose of their work.

Wantalo

The app does not run well on a store with few data. Impossible to give a fair review. Might be useful to share an estimate of the amount of data required by the app.

Katys Boutique

Seems to be so-so about recommendations - i use it with the upsell app. My thoughts on this are it could be better. I have had it over a year now so the learning should be dialled in. Works well for a beginner though.

Maylwear

Nice app with a very nice option to add to your online store. Bundles and upsell app work quite good.

Fosterschlienzphotography

Does what I needed, would recommend to a friend! go to https://northlandbags.com/ for reference

Foundry Coffee Roasters

App seems pretty good so far. Had a good experience of support from Abhijit too after a minor glitch a few weeks in. I'm not seeing great returns on the upsells as yet but it's early days and I guess it will get better at knowing what to upset over time. Worth giving it six months I think - nothing to lose.

The Winning Brand

Can't this app to work properly.

The Otaku Box Shop

Won't install, says "whoops, an error has occurred".

Previous 1 3 4