Bold Brain ‑ AI for your store

Bold Brain ‑ AI for your store

by BOLD

Product Recommendation through AI and Machine Learning

Made By Mary

Simple intuitive recommendations. Very helpful in making quick decisions.

Raingler

We have been very pleased with that Bold has done for our site. We use Bold Brain in conjunction with our analytics reporting, and while it's not something we reference daily, it is a very helpful tool in analyzing our store. Would definitely recommend adding to any store site!

Fwreshbeauty

Excellent App extremely pleased and will continue using, loving the result

Yourturnkeystore 243

Gathers info on which products to up-sell. The app lost more and more functionality over time and now lists products we no longer sell. Now the app has no more suggestions this app doesn't work.

Lifegenius

Doesn't do anything. Installed the widgets on my product pages and it did nothing.

Mustlovedance

Bold's Brain is a no brainer! I have had Product Upsell on my site for years and just never had the time to really get an ROI because it never made it to the top of my to do list. Bold Brain has changed everything! I had immediate results by simply clicking on the suggested cross sells. Instant ROI because it is free, but more importantly, ROI from other Bold Apps. Thank you!

Mgky

Super easy to use makes up selling a breeze

Premium Dog Treats

What's better than having someone help you? Having them do it for you! That's exactly what the Bold Brain app does - it figures out what products are sold/related to others that customers select to checkout, and puts that into a readable chart, and installable widget on your website. Very cool.

Simple to install, use and provides really useful information for your website/products. We enjoy the look of the app and how quick the Bold Team is available to help online via Chat and Ticket emails. Shoutout to Dan for being awesome, and the Dev Team too.

We highly recommend Bold Brain, just one less thing you have to think about!

Flipside Healthcare Designs

Love all the apps from Bold! This is another great app that I'm excited to get on my store.

Fuelhose Ca

Bold Apps is an amazing company, they are on the ball as far as support goes and really try to make your store better. I have had to put a few support tickets in and even though I have gotten an automated message back saying we are open between such and such a time somebody logs in and helps out. Great Job