Bold Brain ‑ AI for your store

Bold Brain ‑ AI for your store

by BOLD

Product Recommendation through AI and Machine Learning

Charliexwood

If you aren't using bold product you are missing out. the free product is awesome, you're going to want to upgrade to the paid versions very soon!

Dunbar Paralax

Customer service responded well, thanks for solving the issue - bg.

Ticklekitty Com

I've only touched the tip of iceberg with this one. This app inspects your data and makes the smart recommendations for you. What should you bundle together? What should you setup for recurring purchase? This does analysis and makes it easy to turn those types of offers on and off. If its like any other bold app, the functionality will keep getting extended. Bold makes some of the best apps for shopify store owners and, tangential plug, has the best professional services team to help tweak your site when you need it (yes, we all need it). I've tried other shops but that ended when I found James and his professional services team @ Bold. Thanks guys for 4 years of service and counting!

Mane Management Lifesyle

Bold Brain as been a great addition to our store, www.manemanagement.com. Our customers love the app even though they have no idea of the inner workings. It just works seamlessly with our store!

Business Hubs

Pointless app to upsell their Upsell App (ironic, I know). Don't install it and save yourself the time and energy.

Scalisiskincare

This is an easy app to install and it does the thinking for you. It works with Bold's Product Upsell (another highly recommended app) and we saw an increase in average order size almost immediately. Finally, no one beats their customer service, they are super helpful and FAST. We use multiple products created by Bold. www.ScalisiSkincare.com

Grietas Kitchen

Great app! It takes the guesswork out of which products to upsell.

Locobeauty

Brain saves me a lot of time and gives me great insight about upselling data and recommendations. I highly recommend this app who already uses Bold Upsell App.

1 2 4 Next