Bold Brain ‑ AI for your store

Bold Brain ‑ AI for your store

by BOLD

Product Recommendation through AI and Machine Learning

SSTubes

Would be much better if the Profit Margin import could be set to work with SKUs. Right now to bulk-update, we'd have to grab another app that exports the ProductID/VariantID. - You try updating 8k products by hand! (lol)

Other than that, seems to work as advertised. Though, it's more of a sales platform for selling other Bold brand apps. But what's given is useful nonetheless.

Wantalo

The app does not run well on a store with few data. Impossible to give a fair review. Might be useful to share an estimate of the amount of data required by the app.

Katys Boutique

Seems to be so-so about recommendations - i use it with the upsell app. My thoughts on this are it could be better. I have had it over a year now so the learning should be dialled in. Works well for a beginner though.

Agape Nutrition

It may work well, but I never installed it as it required changes to my cart and I got a warning when I went to install it. It may work well, but the installation was worrisome.