The Detective FAQ

FAQ Page, Help Center, Contact Us, Order Tracking, WhatsApp

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

GlobalCadde

Do not waste time in other applications in vain.
All your needs, both free and paid,
an application that will be more than enough..
Thanks to the contributors. *****

WineLobby

Full responsive faq app! Caner (the owner & developer) replied immediately and helped me out even if I started with the free plan! These guys are good!

Leech.com

Extremely responsive and dedicated team of professional developers, who are ready to jump on any streamlining, modifications and improvements that you might need. I was happy to come back to this app after seeing this and now i am considerIng migrating my entire 700-question database on Leech.com over to this platform. Very impressed! This app also has the slickest and most esthetically-pleasing templates and i am glad i chose it.

Natural Tendance

Very useful and well-presented application. I do use it for my online store since a few days now and I do enjoy it. It is very easy to customise for any online businesses. I had a request related to a specific display and the team was very useful and efficient. I do recommend this app. Well done guys!

1 2 4 Next