Bulk Update in Excel
Create, Delete and Update any of your store's data in seconds using your favourite tools like Excel or Google Sheets. Yes even metafields.
Migrate to Shopify in a flash
Export your old store's data from Woo, Magento, Lightspeed etc to a CSV or XLSX and import into Shopify in minutes.
Backup, Product Feeds and More
Schedule and repeat imports and exports to integrate with third party suppliers or platforms. Backup your complete store for safe keeping.
Sobre TIE ‑ The Import Export App
Welcome to the The Import & Export App (TIE)
It's an app designed to make viewing, adding, removing and updating data in bulk in your Shopify store a quick and easy process using your favourite tools such as Excel. Useful for both new and seasoned Shopify users. It's packed with features and delicately wrapped in a simple easy to use interface.
Common Use Cases
- Bulk up with bulk updates - want to change prices for all your variants in one shot? You can with TIE app. Want to update all your SKUs with minimal hair loss? Dump them into Excel, do your business and reimport in seconds with TIE App.
- Migrating to Shopify - export data from your old store on Woocommerce, Magento, Lightspeed or other store to a CSV or XLSX file, format it quickly in Excel and import it to your fresh new Shopify store in minutes.
- Data Feeds - don't want to manually update every order that your dropshipper fulfills? Schedule a daily import from your supplier to update all your shipped customer orders
- Export your data to Google Shopping or Amazon
- Have an ERP or CRM behind the scenes? Schedule an export to feed it your ecommerce customer and order data
- Backup your entire Shopify store with 2 clicks (and restore it with two more)
- And many many more
Export your entire store including all your Products, Customers and Collections and gain complete insight by viewing it in a single Excel spreadsheet. You can even feed it into your Big Data or Analytics Platform for some ultra sharp looking analytics.
You've heard of mythical metafields and may have even attempted to add or change them. Maybe you've thought of buying an app to do that. Wait no more, you can edit metafields just like any other field in Excel.
What data can you update?
Pretty much everything plus a little extra. Products, Orders, Draft Orders, Smart Collections, Custom Collections, Customers, Discounts, Payouts, Pages, Redirects, Pages, Activity, Blog Posts, Pages, Shop Attributes. Metafields too.
Party Time with Third Party Integrations and Scheduling
Running a CRM or ERP behind the scenes? Schedule and repeat imports and exports to feed your hungry back office systems regularly. Want a daily customer export? Or an import of order updates every 5 minutes? You can do it all with the TIE App.
Import and Export Remotely & Locally
Import and export to & from your local computer as well as remote URLs and FTP, SFTP sites
It's all in the Details
Each import will update a copy of your spreadsheet and indicate if the record was updated successfully and will give you the reason if the update failed.
Import safely with dry runs, transliteration, resume next day if you hit Shopify limits and more.
- Custom File Formats,
Veja o app em ação
Saiba como o app funciona em uma loja de exemplo.Ver loja de exemplo
50 Smart Collections
50 Custom Collections
50 For All Others
600 Smart & Custom Collections
3000 Draft Orders & Orders
100 Pages & Posts
6000 Smart & Custom Collections
20000 Draft Orders & Orders
Unlimited Products & Orders
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em dólar norte-americano (USD). As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
Avaliações mais recentes
It's really such an incredible surprise when things just work. Simple as that. TIE makes changing, updating and adjusting my inventory an absolute breeze. Even with a relatively small product line, I'm able to perform previously arduous tasks with total ease.