Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

CASESmart - iPhone Cases & Accessories

Fantastic App. Highly recommended, just install it and you are ready to go. A must if you really want to convert visitors into customers.

Banter Banner

Really terrific app! Well designed and easy for me to set up and also really great job in making it not pushy for the customers - just the right sort of nudge - great balance achieved!

Beautiful Photo Props

Absolutely awesome app! So easy to install and use, I will be a user for life!!

Maple Leash

Easy install without issue! App works great and will be using along side the Upsell app for some great cart incentives :)

Imaginary Animal

So far, so good! Love the simplicity of this app. Very easy to install and customize.

Fowl Material

Love it! It's a great incentive to make all my customers feel appreciated without the use of discount codes. I've already seen increase in sales.

Texas National Outfitters

Wonderful!! Its defiantly motivating customers to spend more.

Mapworld

I have been very impressed with the Motivator app, it is a great fit with my free shipping over offer. The Motivator app really helps to keep the offer in the mind of the customer throughout their visit as well as having a professional non invasive look.

Installation was a breeze and setting up the promotion and customising the display settings was very intuitive.

Best of all though was the support, Shappify responded to any requests for help very quickly, solved my problems and were a pleasure to deal with.

Lulalu

We have been utilizing free freight promotions on our website using banner ads. These take a considerable amount of space and we were not convinced they were as effective as they could be.

Installing this app was easy. And, it's quick and easy to customize to your color preferences, tone of voice, and offer.

I believe the interactivity of reminding customers as they reach the free shipping goal combined with the cleaned-up pages since we no longer need banner pages will be a win win.

TheVectorLab

Love it! I combined my promotion with the Product Upsell App, so a free item is added to the customer's cart once they have spent a specified amount. The Motivator is a great way to tell them about the offer and it lets them know how close they are to receiving the free product.