Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Milton & Goose

We're still playing around with it and will update if there's an issue, but Hamza at customer service was AMAZING in helping us out when we were under a time crunch. Thank you for the great customer support!

Virginia Boys Kitchens

review update: 9/11 - customer support reached out right away today and installed the app on my account. I just tested it and it works perfectly. great concept and I love the bar that appears at the top that dynamically updates each time a customer add something to cart "hey you're only ____ away from getting a free ____". it definitely helps motivate higher avg cart values.

I currently use other BOLD COMMERCE apps as well - it's actually nice to have a company that has a multitude of apps because you can be sure that there's no app incompatibility issues. I've had my fair share of having to remove code / remove this app / that app, due to incompatibility issues. So it's nice to know that when I install a new Bold Commerce app, I know it'll work with no compatibility issues.

original review:
If you need to use this app to give away a free product it requires a manual installation to your theme - and they want $10 for it. I have never had to pay extra for an app to help install their stuff on my shopify, but whatever. I was okay with this, I get it. So i followed the directions exactly and added their support email account as a staff account in my shopify site. 9 days go by and no one has bothered to accept the invitation. I emailed support and no one bothers to respond there either.

you cannot use an app that is this bad at customer service - if you have tech issues, dont expect any help.

Guy Harvey

Was able to update my theme code quickly in an effort to get my promotion going fast! Highly recommend! They are a pleasure to work with and boost sales greatly!

Thanks Naman!!!!

Despacito Cigars

Works great and really fast, competent customer support by Harpreet. Can definitely recommend the application so far. Well done!

Prendre l'Hair

If you are with Naman, this person will be able to help you like nobody did before ! I like it thanks you Naman !

Waffles & Honey Jewelry

Aryan Sharma was super helpful during our chat fixed the issue I was having and knew exaclty what needed to be done

XCLEAR - Leaders in Hydrophobic Products for GoPro.

The best sales motivator app! Allows me to add a free product and free shipping based on geo location. Only downside is you have to disable the buy it now button due to shopify restrictions. Great service from Daniel also!

Top of the World

Good, easy to understand app. Does what it says it will do. Solid support as well if you have any issues. Thanks again, Naman.

Bioelements

Bold's customer service has been excellent and quick to respond whenever we have encountered issues. Thank you!

DERMALOGICA

Had some problems with the app because it did not show the gwp immediately in the basket. Rajni helped out in no-time, very committed and the problem was solved. I am very satisfied.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44