Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

XCLEAR - Leaders in Hydrophobic Products for GoPro.

The best sales motivator app! Allows me to add a free product and free shipping based on geo location. Only downside is you have to disable the buy it now button due to shopify restrictions. Great service from Daniel also!

Top of the World

Good, easy to understand app. Does what it says it will do. Solid support as well if you have any issues. Thanks again, Naman.

Pure Fury Fitness

I'm looking for an app that will allow me to give a sample product for free for every full size that is purchased, and allow the customer to choose which sample they would like. This app does not allow that.
This app allows you to set a $ goal for the cart, and once that customer meets that $ goal, they are given a discount (or if you upgrade, a free item).
Also, the coding is a pain. There is a reason they offer a rep to do it for a small fee. My suggestion, create a copy of your theme in case you mess up..

Bioelements

Bold's customer service has been excellent and quick to respond whenever we have encountered issues. Thank you!

DERMALOGICA

Had some problems with the app because it did not show the gwp immediately in the basket. Rajni helped out in no-time, very committed and the problem was solved. I am very satisfied.

AOH

Love the bold apps...fast customer service and response times. Apps work great and have increased our ROI significantly.

Sustain-Yoga

Great apps that are easy to use. Any issues I have had have been handled well by their customer service team, especially Priyanka, who handled my questions super fast and fixed every issues I had. Highly recommend.

January 7, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Our live chat is definitely an awesome feature and a great way to access near-immediate help when you have more general questions. Don't hesitate to reach out again!

côte

The app has caused a lot of issues for the store, at some point, it deactivated my "checkout" button, it got installed in the wrong theme of the store for no apparent reason so when I was testing the banner was showing on my live store, it has been a pain, but on the bright side today I spent about an hour with Sukh from the support team. The chat interaction was super helpful, we figured out a solution together. If it wasn't for the great support I received from Sukh I would give the app fewer stars.

December 31, 2019

Hello there! I'm so sorry about the issues you ran into prior to getting help from Sukh - unfortunately, I couldn't find the email correspondence related to the checkout issues, so I can't confirm what may have gone wrong there.

I'm glad to hear that Sukh was able to work with you to get things cleared up this time around! If you're interested, we also have some documentation on our Help Center related to hiding the banner on all pages, which may be a workaround in the future rather than removing the app's coding in the interim.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions - we hope we can continue serving you in the future!

EVANNEX Aftermarket Tesla Accessories

We LOVE this app, made a huge difference in BFCM and are continuing to use it more throughout year as the Goals really WORK. We use it for free gift with purchase and its a super star. Also love the support offered by Priyanka and rest of team is very responsive.

December 19, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you're loving our Motivator app! We love hearing that you had great success with sales over the BFCM weekend. :-)

Free gifts with purchases are an awesome incentive to customers! Keep up the awesome work, and don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else!

Asthetic Studios

Simran helped my install the app and was super helpful. Great customer support via chat. Have yet to try the app itself but am off to a great start.

December 19, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that the installation went smoothly for you; we're glad to hear you had some great support via live chat from Simran! We look forward to seeing how you use the app, and please don't hesitate to contact us or use our Help Center if you need any assistance with the setup, or otherwise.