Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Jack & Winn Apparel Co.

Chinton was patient and awesome! Love the app and the support team. Planning on using it to increase Black Friday sales!

November 27, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate the review; thanks so much for the shoutout to our live chat guru, and we're glad we could help you out!

We look forward to seeing your Black Friday success, and hope that Motivator will play a part in that! :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Mighty Jaxx

Support from the Bold team was amazing! Handled our enquiries and went beyond what we had actually asked to help solve the issues we were facing with the app. Thank you Brenden, Challi, and Nick! App does what it says it would and the support is icing on a well made cake

November 27, 2019

Hello! We're really happy to hear that our team of support gurus were able to work with you to get everything working properly and answer any questions you had!

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and that you found our support to be the icing on the cake. :-) Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Prendas Ciclismo

The app is great and has exceeded my expectations. Support has also been spot on, which means I'll keep the App installed after the 14 day trial period.

November 22, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review and for sharing your thoughts! We're really happy to hear that you've been enjoying the app, and we love offering top-notch support for our apps. We're really glad to hear we were able to impress you within the trial period, and look forward to seeing your continued success!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

CLOVE + HALLOW

The customer support with this app is really helpful and fast. We haven't been using it very long, but so far, we've been very happy.

November 7, 2019

We love hearing that you've been enjoying our Motivator app so far; we're always ready to help however we can, so it's great to hear that you've already been able to experience our top-notch support!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions, and we look forward to seeing your business' continued success. :-)

Little Koha

I needed a little help with installing the app and Jade did it quickly and correctly. So easy to use!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We'll be sure to pass along your review to Jade, I know that everyone here appreciates hearing when they've been able to help! I also just want to say that I love the packaging for your products - the Relax & Unwind Basket just looks amazing!

EL NABIL

Great app, Bold Sales Motivator service is competent, fast and friendly. We recommend this quality app. Thank you !

March 11, 2019

Thanks for your review about our app! Best of luck with the launch of your store; that galaxy background is beautiful.

ilovekbeauty

Parminder and Harpreet were very helpful in getting me all set up through chat. Really good customer service :)

March 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback about our support specialists! We're very glad we could help. Love your website's branding and the layout!

Total Sports LLC

I used this product just for a few days and it was awesome other than it couldn't do the things we needed it to, very complicated request no app can do it, but the features it did have were awesome just wasn't something that we needed! What puts this company at a 5 is their customer service if you have any issues installing or uninstalling they are ALWAYS willing to help and do it quickly. Don't hesitate to do any business with this company they won't let you down.

March 1, 2019

Really appreciate your review and kind words - thanks so much! We're always looking to add new features to our solutions. We have some other great apps on the App Store you may want to check out. By the way, we love your shop! You sell some great gear :-)

Slimes By Chelsie

Quick and efficient response and very helpful even through email correspondence. I had a lot of questions and they answer all of them and even explained step by step what to do or how to ensure the app works in my stores favor as well as for my customers. It was a win win.

LaurasLittleLuxuries

Quick and efficient response and great email correspondence. Looking forward to using this app more in the future! Thank you

A special mention to Ankur Guri as super helpful, efficient and great to talk to and help me out with my query quickly