Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Ladder 34

Bold is always on top of their customer service. We had a last minute BFCM gift issue and bold customer service handled it right away. Rahul was fantastic and helped very quickly. Customer for life

November 29, 2019

Hi there; thanks so much for the kind words about our customer service! We're so happy to hear we've made such a great impact on you that you want to continue using our app for a long time. :-)

We're glad that Rahul was able to work with you to get things solved with your BFCM gift so quickly! We've got all hands on deck this weekend, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

doraihome

Super helpful with fixing 2 bugs that were related to my cart and a quantity issue. James B was super attentive in getting the app working so we could push our promotion for the holidays. He took the time to dig into the site during a busy week. I appreciate the helpful chat support!

November 28, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that James was able to work with you in getting those bugs fixed - we've got all hands on deck for the Black Friday weekend coming up!

We look forward to seeing your success with the coming holidays! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Crafty Brewers

The customer support I received from Bold Sales was fantastic! Not only did James B help solve my issue quickly, but he actually helped me identify a page loading speed issue caused by another app, and find a solution to this too!

November 27, 2019

Hello there! We're glad to hear that you were happy with our service - we aim to offer world-class support to our merchants. :-)

James is a rockstar - we're glad he was able to help you out in more than one way! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome experience - we're so happy that you're able to leave with a great experience.

Please let us know if we can do anything to assist in the future! And best of luck with the busy, upcoming weekend!

Jack & Winn Apparel Co.

Chinton was patient and awesome! Love the app and the support team. Planning on using it to increase Black Friday sales!

November 27, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate the review; thanks so much for the shoutout to our live chat guru, and we're glad we could help you out!

We look forward to seeing your Black Friday success, and hope that Motivator will play a part in that! :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Mighty Jaxx

Support from the Bold team was amazing! Handled our enquiries and went beyond what we had actually asked to help solve the issues we were facing with the app. Thank you Brenden, Challi, and Nick! App does what it says it would and the support is icing on a well made cake

November 27, 2019

Hello! We're really happy to hear that our team of support gurus were able to work with you to get everything working properly and answer any questions you had!

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and that you found our support to be the icing on the cake. :-) Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Prendas Ciclismo

The app is great and has exceeded my expectations. Support has also been spot on, which means I'll keep the App installed after the 14 day trial period.

November 22, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review and for sharing your thoughts! We're really happy to hear that you've been enjoying the app, and we love offering top-notch support for our apps. We're really glad to hear we were able to impress you within the trial period, and look forward to seeing your continued success!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

CLOVE + HALLOW

The customer support with this app is really helpful and fast. We haven't been using it very long, but so far, we've been very happy.

November 7, 2019

We love hearing that you've been enjoying our Motivator app so far; we're always ready to help however we can, so it's great to hear that you've already been able to experience our top-notch support!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions, and we look forward to seeing your business' continued success. :-)

Little Koha

I needed a little help with installing the app and Jade did it quickly and correctly. So easy to use!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We'll be sure to pass along your review to Jade, I know that everyone here appreciates hearing when they've been able to help! I also just want to say that I love the packaging for your products - the Relax & Unwind Basket just looks amazing!

EL NABIL

Great app, Bold Sales Motivator service is competent, fast and friendly. We recommend this quality app. Thank you !

March 11, 2019

Thanks for your review about our app! Best of luck with the launch of your store; that galaxy background is beautiful.

ilovekbeauty

Parminder and Harpreet were very helpful in getting me all set up through chat. Really good customer service :)

March 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback about our support specialists! We're very glad we could help. Love your website's branding and the layout!