Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

G The Body Art Professional

Easy to set up! Took me less than 5 minutes to have the motivator up and running! Highly recommended!

Tattee Boy Clothes

love it, easily lets my customers know what goal to reach for free shipping, very easy to use and customize.

Fusion-Bags.com

The set-up of this app is really simple and is helping us to increase overall sales.
Simple, efficient and easy to set-up, highly recommended.

WaterCheck.biz

Motivator is a great app to create that little extra oomph so our customers spend some more !!! ... Y'all gotta get this app !!! Bold Apps makes motivation so fun !!!

10 Motives Ireland

This is a really good app, so easy to use and set up is so, so simple.
I know from my own personal experience that the incentive of something free or the like for that little extra spent, that this app allows you to do does work. Great price too.

NewStudentOfFortune.com

Great app! I really love the way it works! Worths every penny spent! Thank so much!

Jersey TRON

The motivator is an excellent app that we recommend to all Shopify store owners.

Lemon Lily

I thought I would try this app out with the whole "what do I have to lose?" mentality. My first order (after installing the app) emailed me and said she planned on ordering $7 worth of tea and ended up spending $46 because she kept seeing how close she was getting to free shipping at $40. Paid for itself on my first order!

Sagebrush Coffee

This app has been helpful. We pair it with a free shipping discount and saw a 15% increase in our average order size. Loving that!!!

E-Liquid & E-Juice - DreamE Vapor Arguably the World’s Best Supplier

Setup in 2 minutes FLAT! Simple and easy to use couldn't ask for anything else! Awesome Job!