Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Go for Cheaper

love it. we can easily let users know about the deals and it gets their attention for sure :) it looks stylish as well.

Support is also perfect :)

Charming Villain

This is a must have app for any store and the installation could not have been any more easier. Thank you again for creating amazing products for our stores. We already have a few of your apps installed and will most likely be installing a few more.

Cheers!

White Plum

Very slick app. It's super simple to use. We've already seen an increase in sales volume since installing it. Looking forward to utilizing it more.

Tatakai Fightwear | Martial Arts Gear and Apparel

Love this app! So easy to use and helps give you the look of an established online retailer right away.

Finn's Pet Supplies

I just added this App to my store and I have to say that it's working flawlessly. I love the feature it adds to my website to make sure my customers know they get free shipping when they spend $50 or more. Updating them with how much they have left to spend keeps them browsing instead of checking their shopping cart for their balance to see how much more they would need to add. It only took about 2 minutes to set up everything and have it running perfectly. I will definitely be using more apps from these guys in the near future!

William Bizzle
Finn's Pet Supplies
www.FinnsPetSupplies.com

Cigar Federation

This is a must have app for your Shopify store. We have had the this app for about 15 days now, and we have seen approximately a ~7 dollar lift in our AOV. This app will pay for itself each month and return a whole lot more. The small dollar items we use to get people over the free shipping threshold are now being bought with almost every order.

It is a must have app.

Prodotti Tipici Campani

Really a great motivator. It helped me to get large orders.

Beauty Empire

Great app for only 5$ does a lot for its money!

Sales Motivator is a very cheap app with some perks to motivate the customer to Not abandon checkouts. I do appreciate the work they have and I hope that more perks might be added in the future! But I am completely satisfied with this app! Grats to bold apps!!

Beauty Empire

Coin Hoarders Treasury - Barrie Ontario Coin Store & Supply Shop

Amazingly Easy To Use. Quickly implemented into our store at www.coinhoarder.ca , We noticed an increase in total cart checkouts right away. Highly Recommended.

VIRGINIA FIELDS

Great app! Easy to install and customize. I know it will do great in my store!