Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Coin Hoarders Treasury - Barrie Ontario Coin Store & Supply Shop

Amazingly Easy To Use. Quickly implemented into our store at www.coinhoarder.ca , We noticed an increase in total cart checkouts right away. Highly Recommended.

VIRGINIA FIELDS

Great app! Easy to install and customize. I know it will do great in my store!

On The Cape™

Great app. Defiantly helps generate more sales. I have seen an increase in sales since using The Motivator app.

Pura Vida Bracelets

Love love love this app! Honestly one of the coolest ways to increase our sales before checkout. Def recommend this to ALL Shopify users!

The Superheroines

This app is awesome! It was very easy to install, works as it's supposed to, and the customization allows you to select a color scheme that can either match your current theme or, as I preferred, highly contrast against it to make it very obvious to buyers! It's a great sales tool to have at a very reasonable price. :)

MyRaZbaby

Awesome APP, exactly what we were looking for!

DIRT Design Studio

This app is exactly what I needed to get people motivated to purchase up to get free delivery from my flower shop DIRT.

The install and editing the offer is super easy. It's nice to have something simple that simply works.

Nabee Socks

Insanely easy to setup and with such a low monthly fee, it pays for itself almost instantly.

wagletworks

This is a must-have app for any Shopify store owner. We used to have to do this manually every time we wanted to follow up post sale or when a customer showed interest, but did not purchase. For $4.99 a month, this little app is a no-brainer! We save time, effort and we can be sure that we are not missing opportunities! Bold Apps rocks!

3RD ROCK - Ethical Activewear

Installed it a few hours ago, installation was quick and easy, will post a more in-depth review after I can some experience with it.