Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Girl Intuitive

It's so easy for me and the customers!

Tangled Yarn

A great app! I've seen an increase in my average sale order by £5 since I started using The Motivator.

Unique Natural Products

We've had great success with this app! We use it for free shipping if you purchase more that $50 and in the two weeks that we've been using it, we've seen dramatic increases. Today, 76% of our sales are over $50 whereas before we started using The Motivator only 62% of our sales were over $50! Totally worth the $4.99 p/month!

Zished

Great App! It was literally a feature I was trying to figure out how to implement! At this rate all the apps in my store will be managed by BOLD.

Retro City Sunglasses

I am so pleased with this app. It increased my average order total right away. And support is responsive and thorough. Thanks guys!!!

HauteHouz

Awesome Platform! Reviews did not lie! Pays for itself 10 times over :)

Unkamen Supplies

Great place to start offering incentives in a nice gentle way.

Houdinisoft

Our sales began to run a trend of only $50 purchases. With the Motivator, we enticed our users to buy more than double that and it's helped tremendously. Great App, simple! I would like to be able to disable a deal rather than delete it though. Maybe I missed it?

HODGETWINS APPAREL

this app has boosted our sales tremendously!!!

AfroVeda - Ayurvedic Care for Curls, Kinks & Coils

I have really enjoyed using this app! It was super easy to set up, and it generates sales every time!