Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Total Sports LLC

I used this product just for a few days and it was awesome other than it couldn't do the things we needed it to, very complicated request no app can do it, but the features it did have were awesome just wasn't something that we needed! What puts this company at a 5 is their customer service if you have any issues installing or uninstalling they are ALWAYS willing to help and do it quickly. Don't hesitate to do any business with this company they won't let you down.

March 1, 2019

Really appreciate your review and kind words - thanks so much! We're always looking to add new features to our solutions. We have some other great apps on the App Store you may want to check out. By the way, we love your shop! You sell some great gear :-)

Slimes By Chelsie

Quick and efficient response and very helpful even through email correspondence. I had a lot of questions and they answer all of them and even explained step by step what to do or how to ensure the app works in my stores favor as well as for my customers. It was a win win.

LaurasLittleLuxuries

Quick and efficient response and great email correspondence. Looking forward to using this app more in the future! Thank you

A special mention to Ankur Guri as super helpful, efficient and great to talk to and help me out with my query quickly

Ed's Farm

The app works pretty well and the support team is very attentive and fast. We are enjoying their app.

NoNickel.com

Great app, reasonably priced and fantastic staff! Peter was emailing me on the weekend answering a question!

Diamond Painting Land

Nice and usefull that helps me getting more sales. Despite i had to pay for installation on website.

HydroJug

Great service. Cody was very helpful in solving my problem and answering all of my questions. I use bold for all of my sales apps.

Bat Kountry

I just got off a chat with Rifat, and was VERY helpful in holding my hand through the process of getting started. I can't wait to delve into Bold Sales Motivator!

Mary Jane's Dark Web Smoke Shop

I used this app for the Sales Motivator feature. I was having some issues I just couldn't figure out myself. I got a hold of support and bam! Issues solved. Now I can reach my sales goals a lot easier! Thanks CODY!

TesoroDelSol

I was having countless issues over a few days with this and other apps until I finally spoke to CODY who set everything straight and walked me through any glitches, coding, and install issues until everything worked perfectly again. Also spoke with Sam who was very helpful and courteous.