Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

DYZTINCT™

I am using this app to give a free gift to my customers when they spend certain amount and it has increased my sales like crazy! I love Saler Motivator!

Every time I need help, the live chat support service answer immediately and are VERY helpful. Even if it's 2:43am haha THANKS Guri !! You really helped me! I really appreciate your time and help :)

Its The Donnellys Store

Shawn was GREAT at getting me set up. It was a bit confusing but he stayed with me and was a pleasure to work with. We are excited to offer our first gift with purchase and with Shawn's help, it is sure to be a success!

Zoe Organics

I needed help installing the liquid code and Brendan jumped right in and took care of it for me! amazing customer service!!!

Jealous Nails

I wanted this in time for BFCM. I asked Brendan if they can install it for me fast and they did! Great and prompt support from him!

Hummingbird Glass Straws

Great app and great support. Nir took the time to make sure we were setup properly. Very pleased with Bold.

Fashionary

The customer support is so amazing! Rifat helps us to fix the problem immediately! Everything works smoothly!

Big Boys With Cool Toys

i used this app and it works perfectly it helped motivate more sales at check great app easy to use

Ritzy Trinkets

BOLD IS AMAZING!!! THEIR SUPPORT TEAM IS OUTSTANDING & THE PRODUCT ITSELF IS NOW RUNNING SMOOTHLY & LOOKING BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. LOVE LOVE LOVE! THANK YOU SHOPIFY BLOGS FOR SUGGESTING!

Gund

This app made it possible for us to have gift with purchase promotions. It works great and Parminder was so helpful with setting it up! Definitely recommend this!

Sportsheets

All the Bold apps we use are great, and the ROI is very positive. Had a couple of Customer Support issues, and Parminder was on the problem within the hour and fixed the issue.