Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

KanduBeads

I just love this app. I'm really bad at installing aps and making them work right, but this one was so easy it did it for me practically. It has surely paid for its self already.

thanks!

Nursery Art, Childrens Art, Nursery Decor - Alley Kids

Love this app! So easy to install and customize it to look good on the site.
Thank you!

Crave Gourmet eJuice

Great app! Should help increase check averages.

Canada Luggage Depot

Love this app! Installed it a few weeks ago and can't say enough good things about it. Really motivates our clients to buy and be constantly aware of our promotions. Get this app, you won't regret it!

VR Hair Solutions

I'm not typically a fan of pay per month apps, however, this app EASILY pays for itself every month.

I can't say enough good things. It doesn't make sense to not have it.

Great idea, great app!

NGHTBRND

So far, so good. After installing the app we saw an instant increase in sales and satisfied customers, so it definitely works as advertised!

RaloCosmetics

Great - I had a problem with the currency and they fixed it in one day! Very friendly and very recommendable. Peter

Spinning Jewelry

Fantastic app and easy to install : )

CASESmart - iPhone Cases & Accessories

Fantastic App. Highly recommended, just install it and you are ready to go. A must if you really want to convert visitors into customers.

Banter Banner

Really terrific app! Well designed and easy for me to set up and also really great job in making it not pushy for the customers - just the right sort of nudge - great balance achieved!