Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Beezer.com.au

East to install and customise, I found that the Motivator provides me with a clean and simply way to promote my store freight rates and to motivate customers to spend more.

Photographer Depot

I've had it for 24 hours and am already benefiting from this app. This was so easy to install. I was up and running within 10 minutes. Thank you so much for creating such an amazing product.

Clink Record Players and Records

This app was so easy to set up - no copying and pasting required, even! Love that it gives you the option to use CSS yourself; but even with the standard defaults, it still looks great!

Soaring Heart Natural Bed Company

Just downloaded the app, it was easy to set up and very intuitive. A great way to let people know about free shipping and drive up baskets!

arganbody.com

Awesome app. Installed in a couple of minutes and works great on my site! Thank you!!

Digislider

Fantastic app. Does exactly what it says it does. Incredibly easy to set-up. A must app and essential for informing your customers of discounts to increase sales.

Quinze

I am loving this app! I've always wanted something similar and was hoping for an app like this to surface and when I saw the email on this, I immediately downloaded it and started using! Who wouldn't love more offers?

Goddesslocks

I love it, this is a great idea and I recommend it to other store owners. I was able to customize the appearance. This is a very good, app.

Official 30A Gear

This is a really fantastic new app. It's super-easy to setup, and now it's running on auto-pilot. I've already seen a few bigger-than-ordinary orders come through today....

OXI CPH

added the app yesterday - easy installation. The deals are easy to setup. And it's nice to be able to change the layout so it matches your store.

I'm excited so see how well this app will work to increase sales :)

www.oxicph.com