Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Waterdrop Official

Great product but even better is the bold client success team. Thank you Parminder for helping setting it up in such a quick and effortless manner!

Qualitypleasuremerch

Effective & Helpful Staff 100% Value generating app

The Milana Company

First time using the app, we haven't actioned it yet, but the support we received was excellent especially from Shawn, Nick and Dan!

My Seed Needs

This app is simple to use. Simple to create goals / deals and very clean looking. It provides incentive for customers to reach a threshold to receive that "free gift" or the "Free S/H"

Simply... simple! =]

Meat House

Great app and even great support. Perfect combo!

Dovecote

Excellent. Very simple to use once installed. Needs a custom install, I used the option to have the team do it for me for $10 which was quick and straight forward.

Bestdealsfast

Extremely good app to boost conversion rates. I had a small problem getting this to work with my theme but the support team fixed all the problems very fast! Can't recommend enough.

Zooopar

Great APP. Easy to use and gain sales!

Elite Athletic Gear

We just downloaded to offer a free lanyard for orders over $50. The team installed the code and we easily set up the goals. We had some issues with cart functionality, but Alan was able to dive in very quickly and correct the code to make sure everything was functioning as it should. So far so good!

Adacollection

I am pretty good at understanding code so I didn't have any problem installing the app and getting all the features out of it. I have been able to increase my order value using Sales Motivator. The app does everything it says it do and support via live chat and email are amazing!!! I did have one issue however, when someone wen to my store and created a cart and the free item was added and then left, when they came back to that cart and added more product it was adding another free product. Navjot was very responsive and went in an edited my code and added a condition for me so this never happens again and customer don't get more than what they were supposed to on their free product. I highly recommend this app. I also have product upsell, and product discount