Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Graceandstella

Amazing support. Whenever I have had an issue there has been fast and reliable service. On top of that our sales have increased so much and our average order quantity has gone up! Super happy with this app and would recommend to friends using Shopify.

La Maison Orphee

Great support. I had a little problem with the code on my them that made the app had a little problem. Their team fixed it in a few minutes.

Ohmy Robe

Hi !
I wanted to add an incentive to my customers' website experience.
I installed Sales Motivator by BOLD and I must say that it did more than the job !
I made 2 extra sales on the first day, matching the incentive criteria.
Therefore the app was paid on the first day, while I was still using it in trial mode.
I change my incentive goals from time to time, in order to fit my new ads and this app gives me extra sales every single time.
I'm addicted to it !

I contacted the support because my theme did not support Sales Motivator very well but it turned out that my theme was bugged and the app was fine.
The support team helped me within 2 days and everything worked out fine.
I'm so happy I contacted them !

686store

The support team at Bold is amazing and super responsive. Dan and Danni were both able to fix our issues quickly. They even replied on the weekend! Highly recommended

Honeygirlorganics

The Bold Sales Motivator is easy to use, highly effective, and at a great price. The customer service team is on it, and provides instant help if needed. We run this app 24/7 and highly recommend it!

Brickbybrickaudiobooks

What a great app! Needed to add a free gift to Black Friday sale and not only did the app work exactly as promised, the support staff got the add-on up and running in one day (thanks, David and Anton!!!). Definitely gonna check out the other Bold apps...

Jdm Tsurikawa

Very cool app! Works perfectly and the support is amazing. This is probably the most important point for us and we weren't disappointed at all! Thank you Bhumi for your quick reply!

Bees Lullabies

Super duper easy app - customer support was quick and exceptional. Thanks Dan!

Decalsbyadavis

Love the idea of this app. Installation was easy...monthly price isn't bad. I can't wait to see if it increases my revenue as I hope it will!! Thanks again for another smooth installation and easy to use product. :)

Dipyourcar Com

Can't say enough good things about the support of this company. Super responsive, friendly and helpful. I've downloaded 4 of their apps in the last 48 hours specifically because of how good their support and tech teams are. A good app is nothing without a strong team behind it.