Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Dipyourcar Com

Can't say enough good things about the support of this company. Super responsive, friendly and helpful. I've downloaded 4 of their apps in the last 48 hours specifically because of how good their support and tech teams are. A good app is nothing without a strong team behind it.

Curvygirl1

So easy to use. And, I hired them to do the LIQUID install and it all happened very quickly and easily. I got my hands on the product and i had my FREE GIFT with purchase offer up on our site in about 10 minutes. Great instructions and help available. Love it.

Sage Crown

Cool app, exactly what I need. Terrific customer service, Dan was very quick to answer my questions. Thanks!

Hisandhersextoys Com

Amazing support. Emailed them and they responded right away, Dan was great and answered my questions and went out of his way to help., The Product so far seems like a winner and it will help keep customers at my site instead of browsing other sites

Rona Hand Made Turbans

The best service i had!!!!
Thank you Brendin and Danni for helping me and for your quick respondes

Pure Chimp 2

Great app that will help to increase your customers spending :)

Smiling Tree

This app just works! Now I can finally start running the eye-catching promos that I want my customers to see, and it's so easy and hassle free for me to manage them. Thank you for simplifying the life of this small business owner!

The Bold App Support team is extremely responsive and always follows up to ensure they've done their part to help and answer my questions. Yesssss!

Mowsem

I use the motivator bar to promote free shipping on orders over $45. I love how it will tell my customers how much more they need to add to their cart to receive free shipping!

Shoppingcomfort

Great Great Service!! Had an issue affecting two of Bolds Apps that was hard to nail down for me. Called support and the response, communication and customer service by both Danni and Navjot was fantastic! Thanks!

Ppmaps

Have seen bigger orders coming in due to the Motivator!