Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Honeygirlorganics

The Bold Sales Motivator is easy to use, highly effective, and at a great price. The customer service team is on it, and provides instant help if needed. We run this app 24/7 and highly recommend it!

Brickbybrickaudiobooks

What a great app! Needed to add a free gift to Black Friday sale and not only did the app work exactly as promised, the support staff got the add-on up and running in one day (thanks, David and Anton!!!). Definitely gonna check out the other Bold apps...

Jdm Tsurikawa

Very cool app! Works perfectly and the support is amazing. This is probably the most important point for us and we weren't disappointed at all! Thank you Bhumi for your quick reply!

Bees Lullabies

Super duper easy app - customer support was quick and exceptional. Thanks Dan!

Decalsbyadavis

Love the idea of this app. Installation was easy...monthly price isn't bad. I can't wait to see if it increases my revenue as I hope it will!! Thanks again for another smooth installation and easy to use product. :)

Dipyourcar Com

Can't say enough good things about the support of this company. Super responsive, friendly and helpful. I've downloaded 4 of their apps in the last 48 hours specifically because of how good their support and tech teams are. A good app is nothing without a strong team behind it.

Curvygirl1

So easy to use. And, I hired them to do the LIQUID install and it all happened very quickly and easily. I got my hands on the product and i had my FREE GIFT with purchase offer up on our site in about 10 minutes. Great instructions and help available. Love it.

Sage Crown

Cool app, exactly what I need. Terrific customer service, Dan was very quick to answer my questions. Thanks!

Hisandhersextoys Com

Amazing support. Emailed them and they responded right away, Dan was great and answered my questions and went out of his way to help., The Product so far seems like a winner and it will help keep customers at my site instead of browsing other sites

Rona Hand Made Turbans

The best service i had!!!!
Thank you Brendin and Danni for helping me and for your quick respondes