Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Despacito Cigars

Works great and really fast, competent customer support by Harpreet. Can definitely recommend the application so far. Well done!

Prendre l'Hair

If you are with Naman, this person will be able to help you like nobody did before ! I like it thanks you Naman !

Waffles & Honey Jewelry

Aryan Sharma was super helpful during our chat fixed the issue I was having and knew exaclty what needed to be done

XCLEAR - Leaders in Hydrophobic Products for GoPro.

The best sales motivator app! Allows me to add a free product and free shipping based on geo location. Only downside is you have to disable the buy it now button due to shopify restrictions. Great service from Daniel also!

Top of the World

Good, easy to understand app. Does what it says it will do. Solid support as well if you have any issues. Thanks again, Naman.

Bioelements

Bold's customer service has been excellent and quick to respond whenever we have encountered issues. Thank you!

DERMALOGICA

Had some problems with the app because it did not show the gwp immediately in the basket. Rajni helped out in no-time, very committed and the problem was solved. I am very satisfied.

AOH

Love the bold apps...fast customer service and response times. Apps work great and have increased our ROI significantly.

Sustain-Yoga

Great apps that are easy to use. Any issues I have had have been handled well by their customer service team, especially Priyanka, who handled my questions super fast and fixed every issues I had. Highly recommend.

January 7, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Our live chat is definitely an awesome feature and a great way to access near-immediate help when you have more general questions. Don't hesitate to reach out again!

EVANNEX Aftermarket Tesla Accessories

We LOVE this app, made a huge difference in BFCM and are continuing to use it more throughout year as the Goals really WORK. We use it for free gift with purchase and its a super star. Also love the support offered by Priyanka and rest of team is very responsive.

December 19, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you're loving our Motivator app! We love hearing that you had great success with sales over the BFCM weekend. :-)

Free gifts with purchases are an awesome incentive to customers! Keep up the awesome work, and don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44