Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Bangs Shoes

We just set this up yesterday and Dan and Graeme were super helpful! Off to a good start.

Spotless Chic

Thank you for the support. They are very helpful. Nice app.

Brocks Homebrew Supply

Used for black friday and now free shipping promotions, great app, easy to configure.

Purlandloop

It was surprisingly easy and intuitive to use. When we had a glitch (customer added too many free gifts to their cart), we emailed support not expecting a resolution until Monday but Arcee solved our problem quickly on a Sunday! We really appreciated that and look forward to using The Motivator to help us really grow our sales.

Weathered Coalition

Jordan in Customer Support is THE BOMB. I came here on thanksgiving needing help for a last minute problem for a promotion on Black Friday. He was so incredible helpful and patient and amazing. Deserves to be recognized!

Jazz Life

The app Bold The Motivator works great on the website is always on time appears a reminder of the gift is a good motivation for the customer. I am grateful to the team of developers applications. I wish you all success.

Nunun Dk

A really good and useful app. Go get it! https://nunun.dk

Just Riding Premium

Yes, it is working well.. although it would be great if we could choose FREE Shipping by collection, vendor, tag...now that would be handy. Then we could run FREE Shipping on certain lines.

Manthefuckup

This a great app and does what it says on the tin.... Yes granted they say leave us a review and we will create a SEO link for you which is great but I am writing this to say ...even without the seo link....its a great app and works and works well.... So for what my advice is worth... If you think this app is for you ...go ahead get it.... its worth my money each month and I reckon it'll be worth yours too ! Cheers Dave (The Netherlands).

Dee Trade

Great app and helpful stuff. Thanks for a good work!