Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Nunun Dk

A really good and useful app. Go get it! https://nunun.dk

Just Riding Premium

Yes, it is working well.. although it would be great if we could choose FREE Shipping by collection, vendor, tag...now that would be handy. Then we could run FREE Shipping on certain lines.

Manthefuckup

This a great app and does what it says on the tin.... Yes granted they say leave us a review and we will create a SEO link for you which is great but I am writing this to say ...even without the seo link....its a great app and works and works well.... So for what my advice is worth... If you think this app is for you ...go ahead get it.... its worth my money each month and I reckon it'll be worth yours too ! Cheers Dave (The Netherlands).

Dee Trade

Great app and helpful stuff. Thanks for a good work!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Broomestaircasedesigns

Cool App! Comes in handy when seeking more sales!

For Pet Animals

Thanks for the cool app. Makes life easier. Uplifting and sales.

Trendyfiesta

Its an awesome app, it helped me grow my store sales.

Your Bag Tag

This is a great little app that every Shopify store owner should consider owning. We are already seeing approximately a 20% boost in our average cart size. We especially like the premium version as it lets us target our promotions to specific geographic locations. Finally, their customer service and support is extremely good. We also use Bold's Quantity Break app with equal satisfaction.

Pizza Floaties

Just downloaded, easy to set up and get up and running in minutes. Nice work!